Missing Files... Like Klarm's

Thread: Missing Files... Like Klarm's

Missing Files... Like Klarm's

Don't know if I am parking in the right spot or even flying into the right airport, but just thought I should make note that Klarm's files aren't online. I've been patient for a few weeks, logged out/logged in, done the CTRL-F5 thing and nothing.

One file in particular I'd like please: cf18_761.zip, it's the CF-18 Hornet No.409 Squadron repaint.

Tried to download other Klarm files and nothing really available yet. Perhaps being impatient or something wrong - you tell me, I've waited I think three weeks now.

Thanks much!

A few weeks ago there was a major hardware breakdown, complicated by a serious hack attach on the site. The sire was completely off line for a while, and when it came back, the file library was completely inaccessible as everything had to be transferred to a new server.

Things got back to where they are now, with not all files are available yet, when Icky's repair work was interrupted; he went into the hospital for open heart surgery.

He'll get the rest of the files transferred when he's sufficiently recovered from the surgery.

News about this has been all over this forum, but I guess you somehow missed seeing it...

Please be patient.

Sympathies & patience

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    A few weeks ago there was a major hardware breakdown, complicated by a serious hack attach on the site. The sire was completely off line for a while, and when it came back, the file library was completely inaccessible as everything had to be transferred to a new server.

Things got back to where they are now, with not all files are available yet, when Icky's repair work was interrupted; he went into the hospital for open heart surgery.

He'll get the rest of the files transferred when he's sufficiently recovered from the surgery.

News about this has been all over this forum, but I guess you somehow missed seeing it...

Please be patient.
    Oh, no. I saw references to this situation, now you've drawn the lines for me.

My sympathies and patience are w/ you guys. No rush for obvious reasons - been in these kind of situations before.

I have gotten home from the hospital after having an extended stay. Presently I'm typing with my wrong hand (it's screwed) and learning how to use leg again. It will be months before I pickup my brush or try to fly again. Will see if I have the paint stored somewhere.

I'm sorry and best wishes on a speedy recovery klarm. Hang in there.

Members who have read this thread: 0