Some new Bell 412 skins - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some new Bell 412 skins

Quote Originally Posted by VCN-1 View Post
    HMLA-167

This scheme doesn't belong on the 412. It should be on UH-1N.
    I did not do it. It was done by rsgunner.

Cera Simaircraft on their home page indicates they will be releasing a FSX 212 soon. That would fit the scheme much better.

VCN-1
    Are there USMC skins out there? Did a search for both 412/UH-1N and only came up with non-FSX versions.

Serving the Metroplex

No - it's not fully finished yet, but the stripes are around 95% good enough. Wraparound stripes are a right pain, but I am down to the odd pixel or three now. Should be "last tweak" tomorrow.
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

...and another finished:

Upload to follow - will post a link

....if anyone notices, that is
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

Great paint!

I am not one of those that d/l allot of paints, instead a grab just a few that really catch my eye.

I will be getting this one! :ernae:
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Chris

That is nice. I certainly will add it to my stable of 412s.

VCN-1

gajit
    Excellent work Chris

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Great paint!

I am not one of those that d/l allot of paints, instead a grab just a few that really catch my eye.

I will be getting this one! :ernae:
    same here, very nice. Interesting that some paints have the blue in front and some have the white

http://www.airliners.net/photo/CareF...wer/1363956/L/

Wonder if it is based on year or type of airframe.

I've been in the CF 109, pretty slick machine.

The RW painting must have been "seasonal" or "whim"

So all I did was a fictional variety, very loosely based on the red, white and blue flavour. After all, CareFlite don't fly 412s (yet?) besides - all those lines were a PITA one wraparound line has up to twelve 'joints' where it crosses from one part of the texture to the next. Now I need some

Will upload tomorrow, on the proviso no one notices how technically incorrect the lines really are.

Quote Originally Posted by CBris View Post
    ...and another finished:

Upload to follow - will post a link

....if anyone notices, that is

If any one notices....

Jeff

Now... what was that about the 'Boys in Blue'?

gajit
    Hello Hello Hello

Did someone say there was an Airbus in the water...?

Final touches still, but here's a preview. BTW does anyone have an accurate colour match for the NYPD Fuselage Blue?

To Protect and to Serve

You may download her here:

http://www.eagleskinner.com/misc/Texture.N412PD.zip

Chris

Thanks for all of your 412 skins.

VCN-1

Chris as a member of New York's Finest I like to say a big thank you for your repaint of our beloved bird. Few times she came in handy searching for a perp in a dark back alley way where the perp was reported to have a fire arm. Because of this repaint I am getting this chopper.

Why thank you! I am honoured.

Now to ask Cera if I get a commission...

Members who have read this thread: 1