FSX Bell 47 v2.0 is here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSX Bell 47 v2.0 is here.

FSX Bell 47 v2.0 is here.

Version 2.0 is now available @ FSNorthwest.net.

Changes :

Tailboom and associated parts are now visable from the VC view in all varients.
    Engine cooling fan animation is now working properly (How many of you even noticed?).

Now includes Military varients (Higher skids), 4077 MASH with litter carriers, and an Observation varient without.

Paint kit for military varients added. Also the float.psd added to make it easier to change float colors.

NOTE: No changes to the panel console in the military varient. I wanted to but could not find a suitable set of FSX compatible gauges so for now it will have to stay as is.

So do not run to FSNorthwest

Mike, you've done a great job with this classic heli and I really appreciate all the work you put into it. She is fun to fly and as a matter of fact, after installing Megascenery Earth for my home area, I took her up and cruised around to enjoy the sites. . .great stuff. . .thanks.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

MCDesigns
    Awesome work man, thanks for this!!! :ernae:

BananaBob
    Thanks Mike!!:ernae:

Thanks
    Downloading now!

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Wanted to pass along my thanks as well. She's a beauty! Great for sightseeing flights over the Grand Canyon scenery by OZx.
    Cheers,
    Dave

"Radar, tell Major Burns ........................" Well, well, ain't this nice. Thanks so much,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

pointy31
    Mayfly, er....Mayday, Mayday...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikrco View Post
    Version 2.0 is now available @ FSNorthwest.net.

Changes :

Tailboom and associated parts are now visable from the VC view in all varients.
    Engine cooling fan animation is now working properly (How many of you even noticed?).

Now includes Military varients (Higher skids), 4077 MASH with litter carriers, and an Observation varient without.

Paint kit for military varients added. Also the float.psd added to make it easier to change float colors.

NOTE: No changes to the panel console in the military varient. I wanted to but could not find a suitable set of FSX compatible gauges so for now it will have to stay as is.

So do not run to FSNorthwest

Mike I have been flying this copter all night
    LOVE it

Thanks for all your hard work
    We really appreciate it,Mike

Namaste...

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Fantastic work Mike! Thanks a lot.

Attachment 6873

Attachment 6874

Attachment 6875

Jim

Great work Mike! She is really fun to fly!

If I knew what I was doing, I would do a USCG paint for the float version. Unfortunately, I don't, but maybe one of our talented re-painters here will give it a shot...

Thanks again for a great model! :ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EVGA 790i Ultra | Q9450 @ 3.2GHz | PNY XLR8 OC 9800GTX 512Mb | 4Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | 2x WD 150Gb Raptor X RAID 1 (OS) | WD 300Gb VelociRaptor (FSX) | WD 640Gb Caviar (Data) | WD 500 & 160Gb External HD's | ASUS 20X DVD | Coolmax 1200W PSU | ASUS Silent Knight II HSF | Antec 900 case | Samsung 2443BWX | XP Pro SP3

so if you don't use explorer you cant see the site properly?

Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    so if you don't use explorer you cant see the site properly?
    Nope not at all, the only gliche is in the opening page, there is some black text to the right that overlaps but once you enter the site everything is fine. The site itself looks no different or is less usable in Firefox. . .go for it. I posted a few screens to show what I see in Firefox:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Very many thanks for unleashing a hatful of good memories with this super little egg beater. Lurked for ages, first post though.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Nope not at all, the only gliche is in the opening page, there is some black text to the right that overlaps but once you enter the site everything is fine. The site itself looks no different or is less usable in Firefox. . .go for it. I posted a few screens to show what I see in Firefox:
    Annoying page has been removed.

Hi Mikrco, I just DL'd this and what a sweet little whirlybird it is...bravo!

I noticed that you had provided the option to have A2A 3D lights in the various aircraft folders (just change file names for the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg files for those that weren't aware) and it is always nice to see a developer include those as an option on their aircraft.

I have added 3D lights to many dozens of AC now and was part of the original 3D lights dev team so I hope you don't mind me making a small suggestion. I took the liberty of tweaking the landing light position slightly as it was a bit 'off' and I also changed the fx call on the landing light to one that is angled down at 22° which makes it much more realistic IMHO.

For anyone who is interested here is the line change for the skid and float versions..............
    light.6 = 5, 5.9, 0.0, -2.3, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22
    and this is the line change for the Army versions..............
    light.6 = 5, 5.9, -0.8, -2.3, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22
    Simply open the respective aircraft.cfg file and copy and paste the corresponding line from above replacing the line that already exists. Save once pasted and you are good to go.

Larry

I,ve been trying all nite to get it .I signed in but all I get is I,m not autherized to download.Cant figure it as I have all the Stinsons,and have been registered there for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoe6969 View Post
    I,ve been trying all nite to get it .I signed in but all I get is I,m not autherized to download.Cant figure it as I have all the Stinsons,and have been registered there for some time.
    I just checked your permisions and they are working. You may have some other problem preventing your download. In the future please use the email staff@fsnorthwest.net or pm me from the site-it's quicker.

If it wasn't for the fact that I check in A SOH several times daily- well who knows how long it would have taken to find out you had a problem.

I am getting similar not authorized to download, maybe different reasons, I registered yesterday and it was accepted but I have recieved no email notification to activate the account, sent notification and request to resend activation notice so hopefully it will be picked up soon.

Not complaining just for info.

WiP

Military Air Simulation
    Fighter Squadron 142

Found a texture bug

also both rotors are mapped to the same file would it be possible to change this
    and the lower parts of the fuel tanks have a mirrored texture would it be posible to change this as well

Thanks

Military Air Simulation
    Fighter Squadron 142

Quote Originally Posted by Wingmate View Post
    Found a texture bug

also both rotors are mapped to the same file would it be possible to change this
    and the lower parts of the fuel tanks have a mirrored texture would it be posible to change this as well

Thanks
    CAUTION: Viewing from inside the engine block could result in the pistons knocking the sh*t out of your brain housing group!

As far as the mapping goes - I'll keep that in mind if I do a version v3.0

Thanks for the warning I'll remember that for next time I think about viewing inside.

Military Air Simulation
    Fighter Squadron 142

Quote Originally Posted by Mikrco View Post
    CAUTION: Viewing from inside the engine block could result in the pistons knocking the sh*t out of your brain housing group!

As far as the mapping goes - I'll keep that in mind if I do a version v3.0

Ha ha ha!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Tako_Kichi View Post
    Hi Mikrco, I just DL'd this and what a sweet little whirlybird it is...bravo!

For anyone who is interested here is the line change for the skid and float versions..............
    light.6 = 5, 5.9, 0.0, -2.3, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22
    and this is the line change for the Army versions..............
    light.6 = 5, 5.9, -0.8, -2.3, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22
    Simply open the respective aircraft.cfg file and copy and paste the corresponding line from above replacing the line that already exists. Save once pasted and you are good to go.
    I have the A2A Redux - but there is no "fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22" in my effects folder. Has there been an update recently?

Members who have read this thread: 3