Suicide is painless with Hotlips on your 'Radar'

Thread: Suicide is painless with Hotlips on your 'Radar'

Suicide is painless with Hotlips on your 'Radar'

And I bet you guys thought I wasn't going to make an H model.

Bell model 47 .. in Korea .. in RNZAF in 1997 .. thats 50 .. ok we all no that 2009 still in there as trainers Suicide is painless with Hotlips on your 'Radar' without a dout !

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Lookin good, Mike!

Beautiful work Mike
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Awesome ! Mike

Very good .... where is the downloadable ??
    Italo

BananaBob

I want it
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Banana Bob, this chopper is just crying out for a weathered Army paint like you did for the S-55.

Jim

Fuel tanks on Bell Model 47

This is a nice model and I plan to add it to my collection. Good job.
    I do have a correction to add to the M.A.S.H. 4077 model. I worked at Bell Helicopter from 1952 to 1954 and was in the powerplant group that redesigned the fuel tanks. We changed from the tank that was mounted behind the rotor mast, which caused a constant change in the CG as fuel was used, to the saddle tanks as shown in this thread. I'm pretty sure this was in late 53 or early 54 so they didn't make it to Korea until after the "police action" was over. I'm a big fan of M.A.S.H. and the Helos there are with the rear mounted tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC1702 View Post
    Banana Bob, this chopper is just crying out for a weathered Army paint like you did for the S-55.

Jim
    Note: FYI-This is a separate model and will have it's own paint kit. Trying to make a weathered paint now using the v1.1 paint kit will not work.

BananaBob
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC1702 View Post

Jim
    I have a few planned. :ernae:

Lol sweet looking work there Mike.

Great, that's good news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Cool!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

MCDesigns
    :ernae::ernae::ernae:

Now for me to butt my nose in... Are you planning to add litters on the sides - empty or full, or, gasp, toggle-able? As perhaps a separate model so as not to interfere with those wanting the observation version only?

Brian

mash always reminded me of pop-eye, in that i never thought loretta swit was as hot as everyone else seemed to.

just like popeye and bluto get out of the navy and immediately begin to fight over the ugliest woman on the planet after sea-hag.

proof that war is hell i guess.

oh, but more on topic, great helo, i love the mash skin. nicely done

you didn't see the movie...That was Hotlips Hoolihan - the TV show was naff.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

VFR Reviews
    :ernae::ernae:

Yeah MASH

Quote Originally Posted by AckAck View Post
    Now for me to butt my nose in... Are you planning to add litters on the sides - empty or full, or, gasp, toggle-able? As perhaps a separate model so as not to interfere with those wanting the observation version only?

Brian
    Litters, on a MASH 4077 chopper? We don't need no stinkin' litters? We got golf bags, a 'still' , and room left for Lt. Dish. :mixedsmi:

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    you didn't see the movie...That was Hotlips Hoolihan - the TV show was naff.
    i suspect loretta swit (tv series) was as close as they could get to sally kellerman (the movie) but i never really thought she was hot either.
    maybe it's just me. i do seem to have a liking for dark hair dark eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Mikrco View Post
    Litters, on a MASH 4077 chopper? We don't need no stinkin' litters? We got golf bags, a 'still' , and room left for Lt. Dish. :mixedsmi:
    Yessir, Lt. Dish Anyway, someone will make a nice M*A*S*H Base complete with .............................ahem, a shower tent, perhaps, and so on, even the horse. Looking forward to it, you know, a few bits and pieces from the TV episodes. The TV Hot Lips is ok, in my opinion, and played some nice comedy parts, Which reminds me, Think I'll put a M*A*S*H dvd on the tv...............while flying in FSX, eh? Somebody's gotta have some fun around here.

Is a M*A*S*H paint released for this helo? :ernae: Or am I in class again? I can fly this helo pretty well which is a brag because before this came along my helo piloting wasn't too good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0