All info on Ickie ( Ron ) - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: All info on Ickie ( Ron )

Great to hear you're doing well, Ickie ! Thank you so much for being who you are !

Take it easy, take it easy
    Don't let the sound of your own wheels
    Drive you crazy

Cheers,
    Jan

Man

I knew you could do it , but now is the time to go slow and let the world come to you. Like you said baby steps. Really glad you are doing well , TAKE CARE.
    RM

Donald Piper
    Here's to you having a quick and successful recovery gaining your stride every day... After reading the forums, I see many of the members are behind you all the way. Get well soon... don

Retired SOH Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Perkel View Post
    Ickie,

As promised, here I am to say hi since my access is now re-established. Glad to see that you are out and about (at Walmart), or wherever.

Will work my way through your site as time permits, but so far, wow it's overwhelming! Nicely done!

Joe
    (Your friendly neighborhood Cardiac Nurse).

http://sopwith-baby.com/
    Hey Joe Perkel,

Welcome to SOH! We are glad you made it here! Thank you for taking care of Ron while he is in the hospital!

Eli

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ickie, I too am pleased that everything went well for you. Please follow the multiple advice of our members that have been through it before and take it easy. Play that guitar and relax. Fly around the world on the computer with no enemy aircraft and just sight see for a while.

Take care and live long. Our family prayers are continuing for your recovery to near normal.............well, you are a SOH cellar dweller, near normal is as good as it gets for us.
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

I wish him a speedy recovery!:ernae:

Ditto here, too

Take it easy and do not try to get to 100% too fast. We need you; but, not at the expesnse of your health

God bless

Prang

Blog Entries
    I seen my Dr today, she kept me waiting until her office was clear, 2 hours past my appointment. Well all is well with my heart now, and she aged 10 years upon seeing me because she was told ahead of time I was gunning for her and her Asama theory on my attacks, lol, yeah right, she now knows I was having heart attacks and that there was nothing wrong with my lungs.

On wed I see my heart Dr. the one who sarcasticly said we will do this Cathe and put it all to rest about my attacks, he thought it was all in my head.

I am gunning for him too.

BTW I am re formatting my computer and will not be available until tomorrow.
    Look What I Have Become!

Now, Ickie, don't go crazy on the doctors, you might get yourself all worked up. Wait a little, then get them.