OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests - Page 6
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests

Flame On!

Hi Merlin!

Welcome to the OFF Community! Unfortunately Bahrain is out of my jurisdiction but if you contact Militant_Danny he may be able to help. Last I knew he was in Iraq. Send him a PM and see. If not, we'll try to go another route.

CJ
    ABIT IN9 32X-MAX nForce 680i SLI
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz
    OCZ Platinum Revision 2 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 800
    EVGANvidiaGeForce8800GTX768MbGDDR

Western Digital Caviar Green WD5000AADS 500GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Sound Card

Berthold

Unhappy A copy to Germany?

Is there noone from Europe or North America who would be able to send a copy to Germany? All expenses paid. It's not just for my pleasure; it's also supposed to be a birthday present for a friend. Can anyone help me out, please? Also when will OFF Phase 3 be out, realistically and what will it cost since I read it won't be freeware anymore? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthold View Post
    Is there noone from Europe or North America who would be able to send a copy to Germany? All expenses paid. It's not just for my pleasure; it's also supposed to be a birthday present for a friend. Can anyone help me out, please? Also when will OFF Phase 3 be out, realistically and what will it cost since I read it won't be freeware anymore? Thanks.
    Hi Berthold

Send me a PM (Private Message) with your postal address and I'll send You what You are looking for (and if You want some other expansions tell me what -MAW, PTO, KTCS, ETO)

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying.
    Cristiano
    Mai lasciar morire il fanciullo che è in noi

The child who is inside us, never let him die

Berthold
    Quote Originally Posted by cristiano103 View Post
    Hi Berthold

Send me a PM (Private Message) with your postal address and I'll send You what You are looking for (and if You want some other expansions tell me what -MAW, PTO, KTCS, ETO)

Cristiano
    Sent you a PM. Thank you!

=MERLIN=

NEED A DVD copy OFF2

Hi to All again,
    I am asking anybody who can send me a verified copy of OFF2 DVD to Bahrain, I will pay for the DVD and for the (FEDEX, DHL, or ARAMEX) shipping via paypal account or western union money transfer.

=MERLIN=

Joshua Iceman
    Hi everybody,
    Who would be able to send a copy of OFF2 DVD to Slovak Republik (middle Europe)?
    I will pay for all expenses. Many thanks.

Joshua

Flyking5
    Hi all,

I recently lost my HDD and I am out of Phase 2! I am in the Cincinnati Ohio region, and will pay what is necessary for the OFF Phase 2 files again!

Thanks!

thunderbunny

dvd request

hello i have been watching your sight since ph1 and i just now got mcfs3 i live in the US, TN can anyone please send me a dvd thanks and hope to be flyin soon

jcacepilot

To grumpybear007

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybear007 View Post
    Sending dvd to you today.

GB
    My thanks to you grumpybear007. Got the DVD today. Great looking DVD and instructions. Will burn some copies and if someone is in need of one, PM me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    I have 5 O.F.F. DVD's burned and ready to go. I will send them anywhere in N. America or even overseas if you want to wait for them. Just PM me your snail mail address and they will be on their way the next day.

Tony
    Hi, Tony
    Your Phase2-copy just arrived (Thursday, 23rd Oct); feels like x-mas, my ears must be glowing! Thank you very much!

grumpybear007

From Jimko

I wanted to thank you again for the CD and instructions. That is some cool CD label that you have made up...excellent, very professional.

Joshua Iceman
    For Olham54
    Hi,
    Would be able to send a copy of Phase2 to Slovak Republik?
    Many thanks.

philbrox
    Hi,

I received a Copy from Der_Falke and I am willing to send some copies across Germany in return! Just PM me! Thanks again to Falke!

Bye

Philipp

SITTINGDUCK
    Hi,

If anyone can send me a copy off off2 to the boston, ma area, I would appreciate it, and am more than willing to start sending out copies in return.

thanks in advance,

duck

SITTINGDUCK

need copy of off2

Hi,

Anyone with a copy of off2 willing to send to boston, ma area, i would greatly appreciate it, and am more than willing to send off copies in return.

Thanks in advance,

duck

Hallo, Berthold
    Würdest Du mir eine Kopie weiterreichen, wenn Du sie hast? Eine frankierte Polsterhülle würde ich Dir zuschicken. "Typhoon" hat mir 'ne Kopie aus Kanada geschickt, aber sie kam total zerschrammt an und funktioniert nicht. Ich wär Dir sehr dankbar. Gruß. Olham

Hi, Berthold
    Kannst Du mir eine Kopie machen, wenn Deine aus Italien ankommt?
    Briefmarken kann ich Dir schicken. Hatte eine Kopie aus Kanada erhalten, aber sie kam total zerschrammt an und war leider unbrauchbar. So kurz vorm Ziel...
    Waere Dir sehr dankbar. Olham

Hi, Berthold
    would you send me a copy of Ph2, when you have yours from Italy? I have got one sent from a good guy in Canada today, but it was badly scratched and didn't work. So close, but then... I would send stamps to you. Would be very grateful. Olham

Rooster89
    hey sittingduck. I have a copy of P2 sitting here with your name on it. Just PM me your details and I'll get it in the mail to you.

-Rooster

grumpybear007

To Flyking5

Sent dvd to Flyking5 today.

GB

grumpybear007

To Thunderbunny

Thunderbunny
    I PM you for your address. PM me if you are still looking for a p2 DVD.

CHEERS
    GB

Schuss

Phase 2 DVD Request

I would very much like a copy of Phase 2 if anyone can and will send me one please. I will reimburse if it is possible to do so. I can do an EFT, or let me know any other method you prefer.

I am in South Africa. S! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Crankpin View Post
    Any Kiwis around who could send me P2 DVD ?
    I'd be very happy to reimburse any costs of course.

TIA
    If you manage(d) to get hold of it could you send me a copy please? (in Dunedin)

OFF P2 dvd

Quote Originally Posted by Schuss View Post
    I would very much like a copy of Phase 2 if anyone can and will send me one please. I will reimburse if it is possible to do so. I can do an EFT, or let me know any other method you prefer.

I am in South Africa. S! Cheers
    Hi Schuss

Send me a PM (Private Message) with your postal address and I shall try to help You.

Cristiano "Astore62"
    Mai lasciar morire il fanciullo che è in noi

The child who is inside us, never let him die

mrfritz44
    May I have a copy? Is there any way to download these files? Peer to peer? A site?