OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests - Page 4
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests

Rooster89
    hey, tcuster. send me a PM and i'll get a copy down to you.

-Rooster

nunny1969
    Looking for a copy of the OFF2 DVD. Located in Toledo, OH.

Thanks,
    Nunny

Cbumb

Nunny1969

PM me your address and I'll send you a copy!

Cbumb

Ulerich
    Oi!

I once again appeal to europeans to please send me a copy, I'll pay the costs involved. The transatlanticans are so swift that they'll give us a bad name!

Erik

grumpybear007

Sending DVD Tuesday

Sending Dvds to
    Monk, Sid 2008, Nunny1969
    GB

nunny1969
    Thanks Grumpybear!

Thanks to Cbumb and Typhoon for the offers, I guess my impatience got the better of me!

Nunny

xavier69

Need a copy too!

Hello, is there any chance of anybody sending a copy to Switzerland?

Bill Pfeiffer

Bill in Kentucky.

Hello! I would love to obtain a copy of this! I saw a clip on this game on you tube and am blown away by the graphics and detail. I am an avid WWI aviation buff having built plastic and balsa wood models of all the major types used in the war. I have not been able to find a good WWI aviation combat game since RED BARON II. This looks awesom! Please tell me how I can obtain a copy .

Thanks!!! Bill in Central Ky.:mixedsmi:

Priller
    Pfweiffer. I guess you know you need CFS-3 first .Even Phase 2 graphics are awsome .

Priller

Disks Ready

I have 3 burned OFF2 . Ready. Canada .Free but would appreciate return mail stamps LOL . priller@persona.ca

German "pilot" would be glad to get the Phase 2 DVD.
    How can I pay the costs for sending from Canada?

Suzy

Phase 2 DVD

Hi everyone,
    Are there any other female flyers on here?
    Just love the biplanes, how do I get hold of a copy of Over Flanders Feilds Phase 2. Can anyone send me the DVD? I am in the UK, how much is it?
    Just can't get it any where else except Torrent and I don't fancy that.
    Thanks a Lot
    Suzy:cost1:

Flame On!
    If you're able to get it on torrent I'm sure the Devs would like to know about it because it's not supposed to be there, period. In answer to your female fliers question, we have a few. WF2, Heidi, and Cloud9gal come to mind right off.
    Phase 2 of OFF is free. I'm sure if you sweet talk one of our members in the UK they will be able to send you a DVD. You must have Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 installed and updated to run OFF so that would be a prerequisite to flying the "unfriendly skies" over the Western Front.
    Good luck in your hunt for OFF. I'm sure it will be a short hunting trip!:d

CJ
    ABIT IN9 32X-MAX nForce 680i SLI
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz
    OCZ Platinum Revision 2 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 800
    EVGANvidiaGeForce8800GTX768MbGDDR

Western Digital Caviar Green WD5000AADS 500GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Sound Card

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    I have 3 burned OFF2 . Ready. Canada .Free but would appreciate return mail stamps LOL . priller@persona.ca
    Would you send one to Berlin, Germany? I'd care for the stamps, or maybe better, pay posting to you via PayPal. If you would give me a "yes", I'd send
    you an e-mail with my adress.
    (By the way - did you know, there was a German WW 2-ace with your name; Josef "Pips" Priller ?)

xavier69

Need a copy too!

Well any chance anybody in europe could spare a copy? All costs will be gladly covered, live in Switzerland! Sie können auch in Deutsch antworten!:ernae:

Priller
    Priller to Suzy . Many in the UK that can do better than I can. Cost for me has become prohibitive . No PayPal . Local to Canada or US
    I can live with . Wait a few days , then come begging again .
    e-mail > priller@persona.ca
    Someone closer should help you. Be patient.

Bill Pfeiffer

Bill In Kentucky

Pfweiffer. I guess you know you need CFS-3 first .Even Phase 2 graphics are awsome .

Yea! I have CFS-3. Not really impressed with it. :cost1:

Thanks for replying!

Bill Pfeiffer

Wink Bill In Kentucky

Hello again Mr. Priller! I have sent you an e-mail with my info. Let me know if you can help. I would be more than happy to pay for your time and shipping costs. This looks like an outsttanding game that I am really looking forward to playing. Will relese 3 be based on the CFS-3 as well? Any idea when it is due out?

My many thanks to you in advance for your kindness!

Bill Pfeiffer

I have 5 O.F.F. DVD's burned and ready to go. I will send them anywhere in N. America or even overseas if you want to wait for them. Just PM me your snail mail address and they will be on their way the next day.

Tony

Priller

Pfeiffer

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pfeiffer View Post
    Hello again Mr. Priller! I have sent you an e-mail with my info. Let me know if you can help. I would be more than happy to pay for your time and shipping costs. This looks like an outsttanding game that I am really looking forward to playing. Will relese 3 be based on the CFS-3 as well? Any idea when it is due out?

My many thanks to you in advance for your kindness!

Bill Pfeiffer
    OFF 3 is in the works but don't hold your breath.
    I'll check my mail for info

Priller

To Pfeiffer

CD in the mail to you Oct.16

Ulerich
    I am also still in pursuit of a dvd!

Tacks

to Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by xavier69 View Post
    Well any chance anybody in europe could spare a copy? All costs will be gladly covered, live in Switzerland! Sie können auch in Deutsch antworten!:ernae:
    Hi !
    If you pm me your adress i will send you a copy. I live in France so you should be able to fly soon in off skies !
    regards
    Julien

gimpyguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pfeiffer View Post
    Yea! I have CFS-3. Not really impressed with it. :cost1:
    Thanks for replying!
    Known fact CFS3 is the biggest dog Mickysoft ever produced . . But it's a necessary evil . . As a Bonus . .Mickysoft pulled the plug on it's CFS3 server . . Soo any online activity of CFS3 or any patch based on it.. OFF, MAW, PTO, etc. is mostly but not entirely HISTORY

listerknobbly

DVD Request

hello iv just registered with this forum in hope to join the over flanders fields francise. i was wondering if anyone would have a free copy of OFF phase 2 that i could have. i absoltuley adore this game and have been druelling over the screenshots hoping to get this game or should i say addon.:ernae:

it would be most greatful if anyone does have a spare copy of Phase 2...

Cheers
    Jordan

Members who have read this thread: 4