OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests
Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 499

Thread: OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests

  1. #1

    OFF Phase 2 DVD Requests

    Anyone Who requires an OFF Phase 2 DVD please post in this thread.
    Could this be made a sticky?

  2. #2
    theseeker
    Guest
    I need a copy!

  3. #3
    rowntrp
    Guest
    I would like a copy as well.

    Peter

  4. #4
    mike5ta
    Guest
    Please guys can you let us know what part of the world you are from. I live in England and would be more than happy to send OFF P2 out. Free of charge as long as it's only a few (I don't work and have no retirement pay) so PM me if you want.

  5. #5
    theseeker
    Guest
    Any one in the U.S?

  6. #6
    vortex_01
    Guest

    seeker

    PM me and I will get you a copy out . Let me know your addy.

  7. #7
    theseeker
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex_01 View Post
    PM me and I will get you a copy out . Let me know your addy.
    Thanks for the offer but Cameljockey is sending me one.

  8. #8
    Rowntrp:

    Did you get my PM?

    Tony

  9. #9
    spooky74
    Guest
    g'day g'day looking for a copy of OFF II to be sent to the wonderful world of AUS(TRALIA), or If any members are in OZ to send one over to SA. I will pM address details when needed.
    Thanks in Advance

  10. #10
    Certif
    Guest
    Hello:

    If possible and its not too much bother, I was hoping to get a copy. Also, what is a "sticky"?

    I live in the United States. Swanton, Vermont

  11. #11
    gimpyguy
    Guest
    OK, at the moment we've just (past few days) suffered a massive crash, we lost over 200 pages of threads. Normally a STICKY doesn't move down to oblivion, and most people would Notice . . DVD request, and post there.
    Rather than requesting elsewhere, simply a way to stay 'Organized'

    We don't have any problem Now, because THIS is the Only Page :d

    Speak of the Devil :costumes:

  12. #12
    grumpybear007
    Guest

    To elmerlee

    Dvd sent your way today.
    GB

  13. #13
    Rooster89
    Guest
    Hey Certif, I got a copy ready to go as the last person who wanted it apparently bailed on me. PM me your adress and I will send it on its way.
    -Rooster

  14. #14
    Herman_the_German
    Guest
    I'm in Florida, and would be most appreciative of a copy. I love what you guys are doing.

  15. #15
    catch22
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky74 View Post
    g'day g'day looking for a copy of OFF II to be sent to the wonderful world of AUS(TRALIA), or If any members are in OZ to send one over to SA. I will pM address details when needed.
    Thanks in Advance
    Send me a PM with your postal address spooky and I'll be happy to burn a copy. Do you have XP or Vista ? (If Vista you may have to ask for install help due to the recent crash and loss of data here). Have you installed, patched and flown CFS3 in preparation for the P2 install ?

  16. #16
    spooky74
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    Send me a PM with your postal address spooky and I'll be happy to burn a copy. Do you have XP or Vista ? (If Vista you may have to ask for install help due to the recent crash and loss of data here). Have you installed, patched and flown CFS3 in preparation for the P2 install ?
    done cheers mate :d

  17. #17
    Cbumb
    Guest
    I'd love to have a copy and promise to do my share in resending (PA, USA)...
    Thanks Much!!!
    Ed

  18. #18
    Bertie Lamb
    Guest
    I would be most grateful for a DVD - I'm in UK

  19. #19
    vortex_01
    Guest

    Dvd

    Cbumb I happen to have a copy sitting on my desk here at work PM me your addy and I will get it off to you.

  20. #20
    oho
    Guest
    Can I have a copy in Germany too? I will pay your expenses etc of ourse? Thanks a lot

  21. #21
    grumpybear007
    Guest

    Jimko

    Sent Dvd to Jimko today.

    GB

  22. #22
    vortex_01
    Guest

    Dvd

    Cbumb your OFF p2 Dvd has been sent out to you.

  23. #23
    Camel_Moe
    Guest
    Hey Gimpyguy,
    Don't suppose you live in Lake Fairways by any chance. You could just roll me a copy cross the 18th tee.....:mixedsmi:

  24. #24
    wehyam
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Lamb View Post
    I would be most grateful for a DVD - I'm in UK
    Bertie you have to PM me with your name and address...:ernae:

  25. #25
    gimpyguy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel_Moe View Post
    Hey Gimpyguy,
    Don't suppose you live in Lake Fairways by any chance. You could just roll me a copy cross the 18th tee.....:mixedsmi:
    1) I'm in a wheelchair in Del Tura

    2) Can play a DVD, can't burn one :costumes::costumes::costumes:

Similar Threads

  1. FM Gauge Requests
    By JohnC in forum FSX General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 13th, 2010, 18:05
  2. Two requests
    By hurricane3 in forum FS 2002/2004 General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 15th, 2010, 15:12
  3. Two requests here
    By phantombigstu in forum CFS3 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2010, 11:58

Members who have read this thread: 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •