Eto - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eto

well it's 4 hours later and i'm at 76% which isn't bad so i'll see how the next 24% goes.

Ralph B
    Looks like I will be downloading this for about 6 or 7 days.been downloading 3 days so far.really slow dialup connection that keeps shutting off. I'm using fresh download so I hope it works. any way to get this on a dvd? I have a cd writer but nothing to write a dvd with

hey that download manager really worked! thanks:ernae:

warfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph B View Post
    Looks like I will be downloading this for about 6 or 7 days.been downloading 3 days so far.really slow dialup connection that keeps shutting off. I'm using fresh download so I hope it works. any way to get this on a dvd? I have a cd writer but nothing to write a dvd with
    a downloadable dvd perhaps?:costumes:

AERA
    It took me about 40 minutes, but I cheated.:costumes::d

May have something to do with the number of downloads.

A download manager? Definitely. Mine took just over 2.5 hrs with GetRight left to download while I was getting my beauty sleep (need a lot).
    On the cockpit question, that bar is the reason the blitzkrieg was so successful. It stops you clock-watching for your tea break, so the Luftwaffe never did stop for tea...

Just over 7 hrs to download, including two internet connection drop-outs , which I scrambled to get at like a man posessed. Luckly enough the download continued from where it stopped, which is just as well as the first one was 5 hrs into it and SWMBO said that I would have been unbearable to live with for the rest of the day :costumes:

Phew... after all the downloading I'm going to leave it a few days before I install it, I need a clear head after all that !!

Thanks for all your efforts on this guys, looking forward to this.

ATB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TAKA TAKA TAKA anyone ?

Free Down Load Manager.

Hi Guys. If having trouble with ETO Download,try this Download manager, It worked OK for me.

www.freedownloadmanager.org

I've got the 2.5 version, found out about it in an old Sim-Outhouse thread.

:d.

Bill T.
    RAF WINCO41

Members who have read this thread: 0