Team Speak Server

Thread: Team Speak Server

Team Speak Server

Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know, I am going to fire up my TS server software tonight at 6 PM Eastern. I will leave it up and running from then on until the site outage is over and things are stable.

Feel free to pop in and see if any one is there. Use it to communicate while the site is off line.

cfs3teedub.game-host.org

Cheers

TW
    PTO RS MP Missions nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quLMot-_Vik

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink gREAT IDEA TDUB

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know, I am going to fire up my TS server software tonight at 6 PM Eastern. I will leave it up and running from then on until the site outage is over and things are stable.

Feel free to pop in and see if any one is there. Use it to communicate while the site is off line.

cfs3teedub.game-host.org

Cheers

TW
    tHNX FOR THAT TDUB. :ernae:
    W7 64-BIT HOME PREMIUM - AMD QUAD CORE 2.6GHz - 8 GIGS RAM- RADEON HD 4670 1GIG PCI X VIDEO CARD - 640 GB SATA HDD.:salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    Hello all,

cfs3teedub.game-host.org

Cheers

TW
    Many thank you Bro - this is also a great chance to meet some of the other members on teamspeak .... hint ... hint ...... mates
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLINK

Members who have read this thread: 0