Aero L-39 Albatros - Page 44
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3436373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1268

Thread: Aero L-39 Albatros

Thanks man! Yeah, it's a bit surprising in a way considering that the L-39 is woefully underpowered, unforgiving in load factor, a royal pain in the arse to taxi, with an excruciatingly slow engine spool, weak avionics, no autopilot, and likes to punish or outright kill you for the slightest screwup.

I guess the fun is in the challenge, hehe.

Cheers,

-Mike

gajit
    Its just the best of its kind in FSX by a long long way Mike

L-39ZA Arabic "1807"

Egypt Air Force, 88 Squadron, Flying Training Brigade
    El Minya Air Base, 1990

Libyan Air Force Type camouflage copyright of BananaBob
    http://forum.siminsider.co.uk/viewfo...b032b0fb30d1ab
    Pilot / Helmet / Ejection Seat copyright of Lucian Lie / Yago9
    Repaint from Guy LeVasseur alias "VaporZ" / glevass21@globetrotter.net

My thanks to both BananaBob and Yago9.

Before ordering 57 x L-39E directly to Aero Vodochody, Egypt Air Force received 10 x L-39ZA for its Flying Training Brigade as a gift of Libyan's Ruler Muhamar Khadhafi from the Libyan Air Force impressive L-39 inventory of 181 x Airframes ( ! )

With the arrival of the L-39E fleet at 88 Squadron, the current fate of these 10 x L-39ZA is unknown but they probably are still airworthy.

Repaint Available here :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ktgmfn5jnyx

Enjoy
    :mixedsmi:
    VaporZ

gajit
    Very nice :ernae:

Another great Bananabob repaint! Thank you Bob

L-39ZA G901
    Ghana Air Force, Accra Air Base, 1992

Pilot / Helmet / Ejection Seat copyright of Lucian Lie / Yago9
    Repaint from Guy LeVasseur alias "VaporZ" / glevass21@globetrotter.net

My thanks to Yago9.

Among all Air Forces on the planet equipped with the L-39 Albatross, Ghana Air Force is probably the one having the smallest fleet :
    2 x L-39, coded G901 and G902.

Repaint available here :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hyqmm2jxni4

Enjoy
    :mixedsmi:
    VaporZ

Vaporz : how about an ethiopian one ,seems funky as well !

great work !!!

Hello Gajit,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it possible to give us an update on the Cuban L-39 you previewed earlier? Thanks for any news:ernae:.
    TFZ-034
    "I fought the law and the law won ..."

Hi!
    Very nice repaint !!This is your work ?
    Any links for skins ?
    Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Hi Nesu,

Yes, these are my works

Regards,

Zsolt

8 Albatros repaints in Czech Republic - colour schemes which were used from 2004 onwards:http://www.flightsim.cz/fsitem.php?a...606&lan=&menu=

Hello,

I've a little question for Zsolt, I can't download your wonderful skin.
    Please can you give us one link ?

Best regards, Olivier.

Nice HUNAF repaints! A 3 ship visit of L-39's have been flying here at Pápa all week.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Timm
    Hi Guy,
    Very close in getting this aircraft and have one small question about the VC. I have been looking at the various vid's and screen shots on the Albatros and just one thing that catch's my eye is the Control stick and the grey section at the top, to me it looks like it's not been textured and left blank as the hat switch and the small what ever it is on the right is also the same grey.
    Question: is this correct or has it been re-done? Timm

Has anyone downloaded the Czech CLV pack for which there is a link in post 1087, and which is now also available at www.flightsim.com (along with an update) ? If so, could you please tell me whether the 8 repaints are different colour schemes or simply 8 different serial numbers on the same basic grey scheme,
    thanks in advance,
    Ro
    :ernae:

Hi Guy,
    Very close in getting this aircraft and have one small question about the VC. I have been looking at the various vid's and screen shots on the Albatros and just one thing that catch's my eye is the Control stick and the grey section at the top, to me it looks like it's not been textured and left blank as the hat switch and the small what ever it is on the right is also the same grey.
    I have no idea if it is a mistake (I doubt it), but do not let it put you off this aircraft. The flying experience is head and shoulders above any other jet package in FSX. It is outstanding!

Timm
    Hi Guys,
    I'm very close in getting this aircraft and have one small question about the VC. I have been looking at the various vid's and screen shots on the Albatros and just one thing that catch's my eye is the Control stick and the grey section at the top, to me it looks like it's not been textured and left blank as the hat switch and the small what ever it is on the right is also the same grey.

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Has anyone downloaded the Czech CLV pack for which there is a link in post 1087, and which is now also available at www.flightsim.com (along with an update) ? If so, could you please tell me whether the 8 repaints are different colour schemes or simply 8 different serial numbers on the same basic grey scheme,
    thanks in advance,
    Ro
    :ernae:
    Judging from the "thumbnails" included in each texture folder the paints are all he same, only the aircraft numbers are different.

Mike, can you send me an email please, I lost yours when my HD died and I need to speak with you ASAP. Cheers.
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I'm very close in getting this aircraft and have one small question about the VC. I have been looking at the various vid's and screen shots on the Albatros and just one thing that catch's my eye is the Control stick and the grey section at the top, to me it looks like it's not been textured and left blank as the hat switch and the small what ever it is on the right is also the same grey.
    It's not untextured, but it is plain grey. I imagine this is deliberate. Speaking for myself I mainly switch of the stick, but when I don't, I certainly don't worry about that colour. There are far too many other things going on to distract me

Cheers,

Nick

In the Lotus Sim Forums Mike gave an "update on the update" and this can be found under: Improved/Added: #2

Timm
    In the Lotus Sim Forums Mike gave an "update on the update" and this can be found under: Improved/Added: #2
    Hi Guys
    Tpet could not find what you mentioned over in the forums, just states about patch for person buying before August 26, 2009 .
    Well I got her in the end. Nice aircraft. Had a look at the stick and having ago at re-texturing it still WIP. Timm

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    Had a look at the stick and having ago at re-texturing it still WIP.
    Don't work too hard on this, Timm. One of the items slated for the update is "Control stick hat switches geometry smoothed out and stick detail increased slightly." For the rest, see Mike's "Update on the update," dated 9 September: http://www.lotussim.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=261.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

If it helps with the decision making process for anybody who is yet to purchase the Albatros (is there anybody left?), we've just uploaded a review of the package:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=23482
    Cheers,

Nick