Super Cub: another version... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Cub: another version...

Okay, last W.I.P. shots for today - I promised a VC shot, and so here it is: of the Extreme version. Still needs a few rivets on the engine cowling, and a couple of other things, but that's basically it.

Exploring Alaskan glaciers - and finding out how much dirt they carry!

Mike

BananaBob
    Thanks for the shots Mike!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    .......Exploring Alaskan glaciers - and finding out how much dirt they carry! Mike
    What Alaskan scenery is that, please?

fliger747----
    Where is this location, please, looks a nice place in real flying, perhaps you are a pilot?

I'm certain Alaska is a fine place for a super cub but so is Canada, much of the USA, Australia, South America, Europe, Kamchatskaya, etc.

But the need to have scenery that improves the simulation interests me as well as a super cub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by wilycoyote4 View Post
    What Alaskan scenery is that, please?

That's Tongass Fjords X. A superb scenery, by any standard - a 'must-have'.

Mike

Coyote: Yes I am a pilot, the red cub is mine, I first bought it in 1975.... My day-night job is as a 747-400 Captain, which I have been riding heard on for the last 10 years.

The picture with the Glacier in the background is the backside Glacier on Mt McKinley, the one tailed into the narrow wooded beach is at Spink Lake, about 30 miles North of Talkeetna Alaska.

Cheers: Tom

Blog Entries
    Get your plastic warmed up fellers....we got a real winner here!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    Get your plastic warmed up fellers....we got a real winner here!
    Ted

Yes we do ! I love the glass effect on those gauges plus getting the different vc's in the different models.

Darrell

Members who have read this thread: 0