Hornet artwork competition!!! Winner gets free track ir!!!

Thread: Hornet artwork competition!!! Winner gets free track ir!!!

Hornet artwork competition!!! Winner gets free track ir!!!

For all of you artist out there, here's your chance! We are hosting a painting/artwork competition where we ask you to submit pictures of your best-looking F/A-18 Hornet textures. The winner will receive a BRAND NEW TRACK IR FOR FREE!!!

Heres the link for entry and rules http://fsxproblueangels.com/phpBB3/v...php?f=2&t=1895

harleyman
    WOW...

Man...I can't paint...I can referee though for a burger.....LOL

tigisfat
    How are you guys affording this and what's the motivation? It sounds fun.:ernae:

Cost comes out of our pocket and the only motivation is to get more people into flight simming. You'll find we always come up with fixes or goodies and share them right away. We are not for profit so we don't care about website hits or members.

We have gotten a lot of help from fellow flight simmers along the way. I am one that has benefited greatly from the great developers on here sharing what they learned. So its our way of giving back. If this goes well I'm sure we will go bigger and better on the next comp.

I dont' even have a scanner how am I gonna... darn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    For all of you artist out there, here's your chance! We are hosting a painting/artwork competition where we ask you to submit pictures of your best-looking F/A-18 Hornet textures. The winner will receive a BRAND NEW TRACK IR FOR FREE!!!

Heres the link for entry and rules http://fsxproblueangels.com/phpBB3/v...hp?f=20&t=1895
    hmmm... after registering it sais I'm not autherized to view this forum....

T/Sgt Holden sorry but im on it right now. I am also having trouble getting into the forums there.

Edit: ok try the link again T/SGT should work now damn copy and paste went blewy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    T/Sgt Holden sorry but im on it right now. I am also having trouble getting into the forums there.

Edit: ok try the link again T/SGT should work now damn copy and paste went blewy.
    HEY IT WORKS!! thanks

It is a shame this is for a default aircraft only. I don't even think there is a proper paint kit for it... white textures don't do it for me.

Through my experiences trying to paint the default 172, I think I'll pass...

Honestly I can't believe how bad default planes are to paint compared to payware addons (EXCEPT Carenado... they are right up there with defaults).

BananaBob wins!

LOL
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Lol you never know. Bob does some killer jobs.

harleyman
    Guys...

I'm fairly sure he posted this here for us all to enjoy the challenge...

1) Not to be asked how it can be afforded, as if its any of our business ..

2) Nor are they intrested in any opinions about how well it paints, or weather or not you will do this including your reasons why not to !

Seriously..If you aren't intrested...Move on past the reply button....

BananaBob
    LOL, I already have TrackIR :ernae: There are so many good painters though, good luck!

Members who have read this thread: 0