Pierre Clostermann Missions

Thread: Pierre Clostermann Missions

Pierre Clostermann Missions

LZ and Nonato-

I wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your Clostermann mission pack! I'm only through the first 4, but I love how you guys have used so many of the ETO effects and really brought the world to life. One of my favorites are the flights through the clouds over the English countryside on the the way out and then back in. Another feature I really think makes it so much more real for me is that I'm not always the flight leader. It's a whole different ball of wax when I have to stay with my flight there and back.

Finally, it's very immersive to follow the path of a real historical figure to get a sense of what he experienced.

Cheers to you both! :ernae: Thanks very much for many hours of fun . . . and many more to come! Have one on me!

Michael

Michael

In my name and in Led's I'd like to tell how much we appreciate your words of congratulations.
    I 'm really happy to have been able to count on such an organized and creative person like Led Zeppelin, the true responsible for the gathering of this pack.

Thanks (Muito obrigado)

Nonato

I agree with mthrift thank you for this mission pack:ernae:
    I also enjoy it very much. Thank you for the hard work to all that have contributed to this nice peace of work

SOH-CM-2014
    Blog Entries

these missions you did are excellent and ive been flying and really enoying ,,to the point that i forgot i was married and had man duties ////

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tks

joshua /loverboy1

Thanks you all!

I was playing some of the missions the other day and I find some of them too diffucult, I've not been able to achieve #03 without beeing shot down...
    Some better tuning may be needed for some of them.

It was really interesting to build this package as it gives a good overview of what was the role of fihter pilots during the 2 final years of the war: from high altitude Fighter Command sweeps to Tactical Command low altitude bombing & strafing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonato View Post
    the true responsible for the gathering of this pack.
    NO! Hey, this is a 50/50 contribution!
    It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope we will do it again. If Bravo4 release the MAW sleeping stuff then, if you want, we could work on our 'Tunisian Campaign' project.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Loic and Nonato,

I know everyone here greatly appreciates the tremendous amount of time and effort you two are putting in to bring us these excellent missions.

As Johns says "keep em Coming".

Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]