Two questions

Thread: Two questions

Two questions

Hey guys,

Has anyone attempted to run CFS2 and Vista but with an i7 chip yet? If so any issues to be aware of? I can't find much info about it. I have a new pc, i7, 12GB ram and a pair of 320GB in Raid 0 config. with wonderful Vista 64.

I have been running CFS2 on an Intel 200M 2 GB ram laptop. 20-30 fps solid. A hard drive problem recently forced me to just reformat the disc (and "forced" the above pc purchase too I might add lol). Anyway I kept a copy of CFS2 on an external drive as we all do. Now I find my original CFS2 discs are MIA. No biggie as I just transferred CFS2 back to the laptop or so I thought. It works fine btw. There are no registry entries of course but now I realize there is no mission builder either. Not sure what has gone wrong here. Anyone know off hand? Isn't there a Mission Builder exe? Never thought about it until now and frankly I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance for any help here...

P14 :USA-flag:

SOH-CM-2018
    With regards to the mission builder, put a shortcut on the destop with the following:

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Combat Flight Simulator 2\cfs2.exe" /BUILDER:

Of course you have to change the path to where the main exe file is on your external drive.
    I have always been a team player. I was once part of a human centipide.

Thank you very much for your help Editor. I do appreciate it as that does indeed work.

Members who have read this thread: 0