Naval shots

Thread: Naval shots

Naval shots

I took a few screens of Dinos F-14 and Javiers Nimitz/Ike, and I thought IŽd upload them. Feel free to comment or add more shots, I think those addons deserve to be shown!

Added a quick edit of the first shot, finally trying out the possibilities of GIMP, I like it, will have another look at it!

Looking forward to try those repaints for the F-14, too!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Awesome pics! That last one with the blurred background is fantastic!
    "What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

Thanks! Was pretty easy to do, about 10 minutes, without knowing the programm too well... It was just when my dad came in, saw that screen and told me it looked kind of innatural, as if the aircraft would be hanging there motionless... So I got the idea of adding some motion blur in Gimp, had it somewhere, done it, enjoyed it!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Great trap screeny, feels like I'm on the deck ---aka the "roof".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by wilycoyote4 View Post
    Great trap screeny, feels like I'm on the deck ---aka the "roof".
    Ditto the feeling of being on the "roof". But I have to add that I do NOT miss actually being there. The realism in FSX is quite enough for me! I do, however, miss the lifestyle.

NC

Members who have read this thread: 0