Another new Bear Bomber? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another new Bear Bomber?

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_23 View Post
    Man! Dial-up speeds for avsim today. Actually, for dial-up it would be blazing speed. I am just soooo spoiled now.
    ...and of course the connection reset after a half hour and the file about 95% downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_23 View Post
    ...and of course the connection reset after a half hour and the file about 95% downloaded
    Is there another server to get this from? Avsim is junk today.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

hinch
    The panel seems to be borrow elements of the Tu-124 and Yak-42 panels (also great work from Samdim) so maybe if you get to know those with the english manuals you'll be OK here. The Tu-124 isn't too complex to get going.

EDIT:

I have just managed a flight in the bear with no issues. Most things are ready to go, just a fee things...
    - open up the circuit breakers panels (shift + 7 I think) and switch them all on by clicking on the right side
    - align the gyros etc by clicking the small knob to the bottom right of the main ATI

Quote Originally Posted by hinch View Post
    The panel seems to be borrow elements of the Tu-124 and Yak-42 panels (also great work from Samdim) so maybe if you get to know those with the english manuals you'll be OK here. The Tu-124 isn't too complex to get going.

EDIT:

I have just managed a flight in the bear with no issues. Most things are ready to go, just a fee things...
    - open up the circuit breakers panels (shift + 7 I think) and switch them all on by clicking on the right side
    - align the gyros etc by clicking the small knob to the bottom right of the main ATI
    Thanks, that helps, hope more help comes along in English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Thank you Dimitri !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samdim View Post
    There's no VC because it's a freeware. A good VC requires more work than a good exterior model. Moreover, to make it functional you need a close collaboration with the panel programmer, which was not really the case. A simple VC with a good external model looks strange and even spoils the package.
    Well, many freeware comes now with excellent VCs. But I'm already involved in another payware project with an extra-complex VC and it's enough for me
    An-12 I hope!!!!! Thanks once again Dimitri for a great plane!
    Matt

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronca1 View Post
    An-12 I hope!!!!! Thanks once again Dimitri for a great plane!
    Team Airsimmer Airbus A320 family I believe.

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_1007 View Post

Over 300 kb per sec. Much better!

Here are some little corrections that I found at avsim.ru forum :

Modify the file aircraft.cfg, section [weight_and_balance] :

[weight_and_balance]
    max_gross_weight=407852
    empty_weight=205029
    reference_datum_position=0, 0, 0
    empty_weight_CG_position=-5, 0, 0
    empty_weight_pitch_MOI=5600000.000
    empty_weight_roll_MOI=4800000.000
    empty_weight_yaw_MOI=6400000.000
    empty_weight_coupled_MOI=0.000
    max_number_of_stations=50
    station_load.0=0,0,0,0
    CG_forward_limit=0
    CG_aft_limit=1

This corrects the problem of trembling on the ground and also the total loose of control in case of stall.

2. On some add-on scenery the panel can crash the sim because of a gauge. Comment this gauge in the file panel.cfg, section [Window.01] :

gauge12= // TU-95MS!U008,663,598,355,380
    gauge13= // TU-95MS!PU008,460,603,195,187

If you didn't noticed crashes because of this panel, you don't need to correct this.

Voilą

Loaded For Bear

One of my favorites. Thanks Dimitri. :ernae:

Moses

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Thank You Samdim for the help. Oh ive tested this bear in FSX and she works just the usual VC texture issues, nut not a biggie for me. Thank you For this wonderful Bear. You would be by chance able to update the AWACS soviet AC's you've made? I know one is the Tupoluv and the other was a Antonov.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0