Extreme Bush Trekker Scenery

Thread: Extreme Bush Trekker Scenery

Extreme Bush Trekker Scenery

Extreme Bush Trekker,payware for FSX, has been released. This is the 2nd outstanding airstrip package made by Pacific Island Simulations.
    You can read all about it here, http://secure.simmarket.com/pacific-isl ... kker.phtml
    Cheers,
    Tenpin

Outstanding package it is. Very pleasing to my eye's.

Jim

MCDesigns
    Looks really cool from the screenshots, will have to check it out!! thanks for the HU!:ernae:

thedcn beat me to the punch.

OK, here's a quick note to those people who bought our first product "Raw Grit: PNG Bushpilot" at a higher price in the first two weeks of March. You know who you are so get in touch with me at toksawe@gmail.com to grab a free copy of "Extreme Bush Trekker." We also know who you are from records so those trying to jump on the gravey train need not apply.

Graham

I'm upgrading my computer in the autumn, and I have a load of FSX add-ons on the shopping list. These two Pacific Island Simulation products are fairly near the top. Its an interesting area to fly, with a lot of aviation history attached, so its great to see someone specializing in enhancing it. Well done guys, keep it coming.

Forgot to mention that you need to provide simMarket's purchase Order Number and full name when first ordered Raw Grit: PNG Buspilot. Those who qualify for free software are those that purchased Raw Grit between March 03 and March 18, 2009.

Graham

Members who have read this thread: 0