Talking of VTOL

Thread: Talking of VTOL

Talking of VTOL

Hello gents, I have hit a big snag the other day and I would need some advice.

I have started using Rob Barendregt's gauge for the Rotodyne and it worked fine, then a few days back it simply seems not to be working, I also tried to install it in the UH-1H from J. Moore but no dice.

I also re-downloaded all gauges and re-install it, still no way.

The only thing changed, as far as I am aware (sorry, I am a bit untidy in my FS installation) is that I have changed my system to a XP 64 and I was wondering if the truly excellent Rob's gauges do not work in a 64 bytes system.

As anybody had this problem before or is there some advice available??

Thanks

Saludos:isadizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by Ascua02 View Post
    Hello gents, I have hit a big snag the other day and I would need some advice.

I have started using Rob Barendregt's gauge for the Rotodyne and it worked fine, then a few days back it simply seems not to be working, I also tried to install it in the UH-1H from J. Moore but no dice.

I also re-downloaded all gauges and re-install it, still no way.

The only thing changed, as far as I am aware (sorry, I am a bit untidy in my FS installation) is that I have changed my system to a XP 64 and I was wondering if the truly excellent Rob's gauges do not work in a 64 bytes system.

As anybody had this problem before or is there some advice available??

Thanks

Saludos:isadizzy:
    Hi,

Have you tried to download/install the latest FS9 version of FSUIPC V3.90 ??
    Because it may have something to do with your XP 64-bit Windows version. (it won't be my gauge itself, since I know this XML code works even on Vista 64-bit with FSX).

Also, trying to use this Rotodyne-version of my VTOL addon on a UH (Helicopter) won't work; nor will this version work (probably) on any other aircraft, since it has to be tweaked for each specific aircraft.

:ernae: Rob Barendregt

It could very well be that, got to try it.

For the UH-1H I used the specific one, not the Rotodyne's, one you were quite clear in the readme, and by the way that should have give me a hint that the problem is elsewhere as one not working is OK but both is got to be something else .

On the other hand, the gauges are excellent, when I had it working it was a treat, congratulations and thanks.

Saludos

BINGO!!!

That did the trick!!

Thanks Rob
    :ernae:

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    That happens with me too.. Was going to suggest that.

For some reason, my FSUIPC quits after short periods of time, like a month of so....

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Ascua02 View Post
    BINGO!!!

That did the trick!!

Thanks Rob
    :ernae:
    Good to hear you have it solved ...

:ernae: Rob

Members who have read this thread: 0