Multiplayer LIMITATIONS

Thread: Multiplayer LIMITATIONS

Multiplayer LIMITATIONS

hi, I am flying in multiplayer TCP/IP, I have varius critical question for cfs2 designers

1)Why I can not change the time and climate, I need fight in Night time
    2)Why the Animation not have breaking parts?
    3)Why I can not edit in editor and add ships in multiplayer game

4)Why all of this options are disable if the engine of the game in single player is enable?

Howdy Max:

1. If you have CFO Weather, you can change the time and weather once the game starts, or you can use a multiswap mission with the time and weather built in.

2. Not sure about the breaking parts - I'm pretty sure I've seen pieces fly of my and opponents planes.

3. You can create a multiswap mission in MB that has ships and AA gunsa but remember, moving objects do not behave normally in multiplayer.

4. Microsoft designed the Multiplayer as a dogfighting venue. No provisions were built in for AI, rockets, bombs or drop tanks.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Howdy Max:

1. If you have CFO Weather, you can change the time and weather once the game starts, or you can use a multiswap mission with the time and weather built in.

2. Not sure about the breaking parts - I'm pretty sure I've seen pieces fly of my and opponents planes.

3. You can create a multiswap mission in MB that has ships and AA gunsa but remember, moving objects do not behave normally in multiplayer.

4. Microsoft designed the Multiplayer as a dogfighting venue. No provisions were built in for AI, rockets, bombs or drop tanks.

Thanks,

1)about weather is posible, there are a incredible module for cfs2
    http://www.btinternet.com/~mnwright/...Weather_75.htm

2)In my home lan red, the animation is limitated, I break a He 111 the model see with not wing but the breaking time not have animation.Other models like ISG4 SM87 are breakeable in single player but I can breake this in multiplayer

3)Yeah is posible,I need this option to fly with friends and make a Strike mission in multiplayer but only with guns!.

4)If exist the module of weather, any can not work to activated one module to enable weapons?