Live FSX Warbird Airshow anybody.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live FSX Warbird Airshow anybody....

Great to see this is picking up steam. IF you guys haven't made up your mind yet then check out this video of the Horsemen http://www.airshowbuzz.com/videos/view.php?v=7 and tell me this doesn't motivate you. I watched it like 25 times since yesterday.

This whole Airshow livestream is gaining some speed. We are hoping to be doing our live demos starting August 2nd. If you guys need any help at all our team wil be glad to lend a hand.

http://www.airshowbuzz.com/videos/view.php?v=43ff41de

Quote Originally Posted by letsgetrowdy View Post
    Orite, I will try to save your name as someone who can join. All we really need is three people.
    Also which warbirds do you have for FSX.
    Well I got quite alot
    Erm; IRIS P-40 , A2A P-40 , FSCAST B-17 , A2A WOPII P51D,P47,Bf109,SpitMK1 A2A WOPIII Razorback, Realair spitfire, A2A Corsair , Sky unlimited Harvard/Texan and that's all I think :ernae:

EDIT: I also have the Aerosoft Catalina, CH FW190 and a Hurricane
    Philippe
    Student Pilot

That's a gr8 selection.
    ...liking the fact that you've got the IRIS P-40, we could use that for some reconstruction of the Breitling fighters.

That would be great, I really love this idea.
    Philippe
    Student Pilot

perrycody16
    i'd be interested in joining you guys. What program do you use to fly online with everyone else? I'm getting a P-51 from flightsim.com. Will that work?

If you guys are really serious about putting together a P-51 Horsemen type of team we will help you out. We will help you out with website, forums, promotions, getting your demos broadcasted live, allow you guys to use our TS Server. You get the fliers we'll take all of the other stuff for you. Email at Shylock@fsxblueangels.com or Jimi@fsxblueangels.com

If there is somebody who wants fly Extra 300 or Zlin or Christen Eagle or something pair or bigger group, I'm interested, contact me

maybe something like Blades http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edkta9JMuDE

the blades are a brilliant team for the best extra 300 team though look at the Royal Jordanian Falcons, larger formation and with their solo pilot E300 is the only thing i fly at the moment, just to show you how it can be flown i'll point you to my video, but i like the idea of an E300 Team, so long as i get the solo role its tricky barrel rolling around a fixed formation heres how the E300 can be flown excuse the landing approach finals you have to fly round a tree at my test site... generally i'm a solo display pilot but would welcome a team of E300, watch this space *puts sunglasses on and fires up the extra*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYhB_67iJb8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYhB_67iJb8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if i understand what you are talking about, it would be just like a real airshow, only 100% fsx? that's a really cool idea i think. don't leave out fly-by stuff like the b-25 (i know it's not native but still) and some dc-3 action, and maybe some off beat g/a stuff. there must be a way to do static displays, i just don't know how it would be done. i hope you will have an anouncer telling everyone the manuevers as they happen, where to get refreshments, find the restrooms, pick up your lost child, buy ride tickets, the sort of things you would hear at a real show over the pa system.

"would the owner of the neon green and white extra 300 please move their aircraft as it is blocking access to the beer tent"

*pick up ray-bans and starts running for the extra*, forget "scramble" running from inside the beer tent it'd be more "stumble"

I'd like to do a formation of Bf109's if anyone has them either the Flight1 or a2a ones!
    I only fly german warbirds really, well except the spitfire and hurricane of course!

yago9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering. Our sim team along with the help of a gentlemen by the name Martin "Foxy" from the FSX Thunderbirds have figured out how to broadcast a live FSX Airshow via a livestream.
    :USA-flag:
    From all the excitement and commotion produced by the idea I just missed the part in wich you explain how it,s actually gonna work, this livestream broacast.

www.livestream.com/fsxblueangels as you can see we have it running 24/7. So when we go to do a demo you hop to that site and you will see it live as it happens. Our number 8 guy will be running the broadcast and he uses a program to capture what is on his screen along with the Audio feed coming through our ventrilo server which will have the narration and show music coming in. So all together you have the complete demo (flying, narration and music) all live.

This enables those who do not have acceleration or FSX to able to view. Also the plus side if you have more then 10-15 people in FSX during multi-player its impossible to just fly in tight formation in a straight line as our team learned today for the BVATC charity flight.

If your looking for the step by step instructions on how to do it then send me a PM or a email at shylock@fsxblueangels.com I will be more then happy to walk you through it and set you up. Its very easy. But this posting was also not to get it started and leave you guys high and dry. It was to garner interest in it enough where we would take care of everything for everybody so all you have to worry about is logging on FSX and flying.

My other post up top in this page was to see if anybody wanted to put together a Horsemen team like they have in real life using the A2A P-51's. For this we will do everything as well as far as website, TeamSpeak server, Livestream, Hosting FSX server, promotions etc. All you need is the plane, the drive, the dedication and teamwork.

One reason why a lot of people who create flight sim teams don't last long is because in the big picture you have so much on your plate all it once you lose focus on your main goal. We are eliminating all that for you.

Guys I really appreciate your views especially the pro's I would reallly like to bring XH558, the only flying vulcan to this airshow, I would expect to give a full briefing, a good few practice runs with you, and I can send my display route to you guys in advance when I find out the airfield, if its props only, then I'm sorry to have said it but, My father was a vulcan driver and me and him would certainly give good and thorough credit to this iconic cold war icon! P.s I'd talk my display through as we were doing it from the cockpit, theres nothing quite like a Vulcan!!!
    Its the Iris vulcan B2 by the way!

cool your father was a vulc driver, my Grandfather (on my mums side) did a spell on the EE Lightning! (compared to my grandfather, fathers side was involved with designing aerospace rivets...nothing fascinating there )

Happiness Consultant
    My biggest problem with an "online" airshow would be the simple fact that without a complete list of every aircraft and possible paint scheme that'll be showing up, I'll be looking at a bunch of cessna's sitting there.

Frankly I can't afford the time (finding, downloading, installing, etc.,) nor the money (in some cases) to get every possible aircraft that could be at an event like this.

Sorry.
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    My biggest problem with an "online" airshow would be the simple fact that without a complete list of every aircraft and possible paint scheme that'll be showing up, I'll be looking at a bunch of cessna's sitting there.

Frankly I can't afford the time (finding, downloading, installing, etc.,) nor the money (in some cases) to get every possible aircraft that could be at an event like this.

Sorry.
    I think he was getting at a live stream rather than viewing from within the sim. With the shows I used to do with FS9, it wasn't too much of a problem as there was plenty of freeware out of there to choose from, and anyone who wished to could just download it at no cost to themselves.

As a lot of addons for FSX are payware, it would make more sense to have perhaps a couple of people who have all of the addons in question already, then have them record the event - streaming live over the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
    cool your father was a vulc driver, my Grandfather (on my mums side) did a spell on the EE Lightning! (compared to my grandfather, fathers side was involved with designing aerospace rivets...nothing fascinating there )
    Yeah smoothie he flew the vulcan before he left the RAF, he used to say how they could out turn the EE lightning at high altitude, I wish I could have been sitting next to him to see that, but I wasn't even born then lol!
    Ive spent many hours just sitting in a museums vulcan we have near where I live, and we just found out that vandals have been throwing stones at it smashing some of the windscreens and damaging other parts of it, how anyone could do that just baffles me!
    One of my first memories of sitting inside a vulcan as a 6 or 7 y/o child was picking up this small silver metal cup and asking "whats this for dad?" the answer I got off my dad was "thats the toilet son!!!" Errghhh!! lol

Damn! thats not on, should mount a CTR and catch the vandals, would serve them right.

I know, I completely agree, I just don't get some people in this world at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post

Sorry.
    Snuffy misunderstanding. With Livestream you wont need any of the aircraft. All you are doing if you want to watch is tune in to the broadcast. Lets just say its like rather then spending the 300 bucks to go watch your favorite NFL team play live in their stadium, you can just stay home and watch it on TV.

This cost nothing to the public. Its covered and free.

Members who have read this thread: 0