H-1 racer

Thread: H-1 racer

H-1 racer

What a plane, just bought the aerosoft hughes racer, does anyone fly this bird and do you have missing gauges? if so how do I fix it? There web forum was not Much help so far. Besides I cant keep it flying more than ten miniutes anyway. Thanks for the help.

gajit
    HI - got it - fly it and have no problems with gauges so cannot help - sorry

Have you re-installed to try and fix?

Do you use either SP2 or Acceleration?

Have you posted your problem in their forum?

I'd suggest a re-install, if I remember correctly all the gauges in the H1 are custom. If that doesn't work, can you post a picture here (or in the Aerosoft forum)?
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Quote Originally Posted by oakfloor View Post
    What a plane, just bought the aerosoft hughes racer, does anyone fly this bird and do you have missing gauges? if so how do I fix it? There web forum was not Much help so far. Besides I cant keep it flying more than ten miniutes anyway. Thanks for the help.
    I wonder why You state "There web forum was not Much help so far"...

I have not seen any post regarding this issue in the Aerosoft\Aircraft support forum.

If You ask there, I´m sure You will get some kind of answer.

But please check that FSX SP2 is installed properly, otherwise You might see missing instruments.

Finn

Quote Originally Posted by Wothan View Post
    I wonder why You state "There web forum was not Much help so far"...

I have not seen any post regarding this issue in the Aerosoft\Aircraft support forum.

If You ask there, I´m sure You will get some kind of answer.

But please check that FSX SP2 is installed properly, otherwise You might see missing instruments.

Finn
    Sorry, just late night frustration, How do I go about see if SP2 was installed properly? Thanks.

I fly the hughes racer and all I can tell you that for me this aircraft is not easy to fly a real hands on compared to most fsx aircraft. I must of smoked the engine twenty times before learning how to control the engine functions.

hinch
    Great plane! There should not be missing gauges as they are built into the model itself. It's not too hard to fly, bit of a knack to landing but otherwise it's just good fun!

This was one of my favorites from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by hinch View Post
    There should not be missing gauges as they are built into the model itself.
    Finn will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's the case.

Oakfloor, look at the panel folder for this plane. In the default installation, it's

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\HUGHES_H1A\panel

Now, do you see a file here named hughes_racer.CAB? That's where panel.cfg is looking for all the gauges.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

Quote Originally Posted by dswo View Post
    This was one of my favorites from last year.

Finn will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's the case.

Oakfloor, look at the panel folder for this plane. In the default installation, it's

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\HUGHES_H1A\panel

Now, do you see a file here named hughes_racer.CAB? That's where panel.cfg is looking for all the gauges.
    I found the file, im just missing the altimiter and the fuel, oil temp and oil press. combo gauge. So far. thanks for the reply.

Members who have read this thread: 1