FSX Native Airliners

Thread: FSX Native Airliners

FSX Native Airliners

Hi everyone, I recently went on a trip to Japan (flew on the A380 and a 777-200ER), and I am back to flight simming after a long hiatus due to a RAM problem.

I have moved off GA and military, and now want to sim with airliners (at least, after the trip), and I am looking for high-quality jetliners. Any recommendations for FSX Native (bump-mapping and self shadowing) modern airliners are appreciated (payware and freeware welcome).

I have searched quite a bit, and this is all I can find (with bump mapping/shadows):

PMDG 747-400
    PMDG MD-11
    POSKY 737NG

Thanks in advance.

Charter Member 2015
    I've both of those PMDG aircraft....suprisingly easy on fps and extremely well designed,and complicated:redf:,aircraft. Cannot rate these highly enough if you are a tube-liner fan.Be prepared to put in the time by ****:d
    CaptainSim also have some FSX native airliners.........727 (no vc panel however) and 757.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Coolsky MD-80
    Level-D 767
    Wilco Emb 170/190

Thanks for the help guys...I suspect that this is it in terms of airliners with FSX special features, so making a decision on one shouldn't be hard.