Premier Aircraft Cessna 414A

Thread: Premier Aircraft Cessna 414A

Premier Aircraft Cessna 414A

Don't know how I missed this one. It's perfect for those short hops around the northeast.

Attachment 778

Attachment 779

Attachment 780

Here's the link:

http://www.premaircraft.com/C414_FSX/index.html

The Cape Air paint is in the Re-Paint Corner.

Jim

Thanks for the HU, i also missed this one even though i am a fan of Premier´s aircrafts.

I got the 414 the day PAD released it, and it's pretty good for freeware. Yep, perfect for those hops around Cape Cod...

Hey Jim, speakin' of which... How about the airports at Martha's Vinyard and Nantucket?

Richie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EVGA 790i Ultra | Q9450 @ 3.2GHz | PNY XLR8 OC 9800GTX 512Mb | 4Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | 2x WD 150Gb Raptor X RAID 1 (OS) | WD 300Gb VelociRaptor (FSX) | WD 640Gb Caviar (Data) | WD 500 & 160Gb External HD's | ASUS 20X DVD | Coolmax 1200W PSU | ASUS Silent Knight II HSF | Antec 900 case | Samsung 2443BWX | XP Pro SP3

Quote Originally Posted by Cactuskid View Post
    I got the 414 the day PAD released it, and it's pretty good for freeware. Yep, perfect for those hops around Cape Cod...

Hey Jim, speakin' of which... How about the airports at Martha's Vinyard and Nantucket?

Richie
    I'll have to give them a look. I took a flight out of Provincetown the other night and noticed that looks pretty barren too.

Jim

Members who have read this thread: 0