The Ongoing Mystery Aircraft Thread Part Deux. - Page 146

Thread: The Ongoing Mystery Aircraft Thread Part Deux.

Miami MM-200. Open House - off to beddybyes....

I'll bite. Here's one with an interesting undercarriage arrangement....my apologies for the picture quality. With virtually no prop clearance I guess 3-point landings were pretty much a requirement.

I posted this funky one about a year or two back. No one got it then. Let's see who has a good memory.:

for Mike on the old Maid.

Blargh.....nothing new under the sun. :mixedsmi:

Quote Originally Posted by Moses03 View Post
    I posted this funky one about a year or two back. Let's see who has a good memory.

Memory ? I'd be struggling to remember it if you posted it yesterday, er, what's your name again ??:isadizzy:

Okay then, John's wheelie is the Breda Tebaldi Zari. How's that for a name!

Any takers on this little fellow?

OK this one is the SABCA D-P (Demonty & Poncelet) Limousine from the mid-20's.

It's bedtime again - don't have anything lined up but I know there is a Texan box of horrors waiting to be unleashed - fire away.............

on the Belgian.

By request, a five passenger cabin cruiser...

Espenlaub E-17. Open board gents.

Gulp ! Where'd you guys dig up that one ?? Herr Espenlaub is a new name to me - something new every day. Just been reading his story and it's interesting stuff, but no mention of this baby.

John, surely you must have some goodies to post ? - Moses has been saving up all those Mitteleuropean nasties and the würst is yet to come, I fear !

You guys are good. On the Espenlaub.

I think John is stuck at work. Here is one for this morning. (Doubt it will last long with this bunch!)

No bells are ringing in my mind with this latest t-tailed terror. Fear not Mike, I have tons of goodies in the queue, just didn't have access to anything at the time of my post.

Gonna have to retract my ringing bell comment - this little beauty is the Caspar C.33.

The Algonquin roundtable strikes again!

How 'bout this generic looking parasol?

Generic ? Does that mean anonymous ? The tail is the only distinguishing feature - this is the 20's equivalent of a Cessna, but I can't pin it down. Moses ???

Suspect European ??

Looks middle Europe to me. That's all I got.

From a somewhat well known manufacturer. A few of their other types match this configuration. A little bit Southeast of Europe proper.

I left a clue in the photo, but it's not obvious at all unless you're thinking "outside the box".

It's my birthday today - too busy preparing delicacies for my friends & neighbours this evening - the bubbly is chilling, the sun shines, the barbecue is all set - don't expect to get much sense out of Lefty for the next 24 !

Drinks are on me, fellas !

Oh, by the way
    ,Attachment 11755

Happy Birthday Mike! :ernae:

Happy Birthday Oh Great One! A round of Parasols for EVERYONE!!!!! I meant a round of brewsky's....got carried away there.

This one would be the Rogozarski SIM-VIII. At work now without files.....so open house.

I will bite with a floater...

Members who have read this thread: 90