OT: Scale Modeler Magazine

Thread: OT: Scale Modeler Magazine

OT: Scale Modeler Magazine

I have decided to part with my collection of Scale Modeler magazines and have posted them on eBay.

I have a complete set of the first two years. I would have had more had the Viet Nam war not got in the way. Although the magazines are old, the illustrations, profiles, tips and techniques still have merit. If you're a model builder you may find some good information in these as well as an enjoyable trip down memory lane. Even if you don't build models but merely like to skin CFS2 planes, I think you'll find some interesting profiles among these.

If it is inappropriate to post this here I apologize and the moderators are welcome to pull this post. But, as my wife pointed out, this group is most likely to have someone interested in these magazines and I didn't want my friends to miss the opportunity.

Here's a link if you want to take a look:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Scale-Modeler-Magazine-First-Two-Years_W0QQitemZ290317422734QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMaga zines?hash=item439844508e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_tr kparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240 %3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Cody,
    it was sad to see this treasure go for just one dollar.

Unfortunately I came back too late to bid myself.

Hope you are not too disappointed.

:ernae:
    Visit my CFS2-dedicated sites: CFS2 : Tips&Tricks + Downloads + A/C-Profiles + Links

Members who have read this thread: 0