The Grumman J2F Duck first flight
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Grumman J2F Duck first flight

icarus

The Grumman J2F Duck first flight

some weeks ago there was interest for a grumman j2f duck...this is a first flight test...and only a preview....it will look better when released.

here also a preview of our latest news

http://www.icarusgold.com/FS/news.php

Great to see the Duck coming alive!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi
    Looking great.If you want hear some kick a$$ engine sounds,get a DVD of the 1971 movie Murphy's War staring Peter O'Toole.There are some long start up and flying scenes with no music or speech just the lovely sound of a sick radial engine
    Wozza
    The source code for Vista may very well be the longest suicide note in history

gajit

icarus
    thanks for the infos wozza i will look into.

cool!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Great stuff! As Wozza said the sound pack will be very important on this one.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

that looks like the freeware model that was created for operation flashpoint

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Now, that Duck looks really nice............Bellissimo!!! un modelo di prima categoria!!!!

Charter Member 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    Well, if they are both legitimate Ducks...
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

icarus
    we have our modeller. seems there is always someone want create problem where doesn't exist...perhaps it's time to goes on another forum.

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    we have our modeller. seems there is always someone want create problem where doesn't exist...perhaps it's time to goes on another forum.
    Hi Icarus

I dont think that was meant negatively - i would consider it a compliment as they look both great models. Im sure yours will be better

icarus
    Cirrus we have contributed to have closed at least two piracy website as many develepers here know very well, contacting other companies and more office so if you want accuse someone try something else , do not need lessons by you on what is correct or not.

Now that looks cool! A must have for me, cuz it floats and looks odd. I love those funny looking planes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    considering they are both models of the exact same plane, I certainly hope they look alike!

Icarus,
    Any idea when it will be ready?
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

icarus
    end of june first days of july roger...have to setup how flies and sound and probably the ground part of contact point.., the rest it's ok....actually in my test seems flying as in a video on youtube...it has roll motion as the original, i have just received two other version few minutes ago from the modeller and i m uploading new screenshot in a few minutes

icarus
    two other versions added for the future release

i am noting saying anything sept it looks like the same model thats all looks nice been waiting for s duck for a long time
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

nice duck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

icarus
    i am noting saying anything sept it looks like the same model thats all looks nice been waiting for s duck for a long time
    k no probs sorry for misunderstanding cirrus

well I'm sure there was no intent to imply anything either from what I've read in this thread -

Thats looking like a nice Duck icarus....I love the yellow top wing themes of the prewar navy bipes -

But I must ask you icarus ol' pal - where is the P-26 ? ?

I hope still in the pipeline...yes?
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

icarus
    where is the P-26
    boeing p-26 need much work before release...next ones are dragon rapide and grumman duck or dh-4.. i have seven aircraft to finish...and the 40 days of inactivity(health problems as someone well know here) didn't help..i just restarted few days ago..hope all seven new models will be out this summer. thanks for asking heywooood

Oh please hurry, been waiting for long time to fly the Duck.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

icarus
    i will try to hurry but sound engine part take much time to find resources and prepare it.

Members who have read this thread: 4