Today I found the TerraFirma file on this forum and thought I would give it a try and it really does give a grass texture improvement, adds a very nice touch to UTX. There is another tweak I found over at High Flight Simulations, its under Free Tweaking/ miscellaneous/ shader 20 plus. I am having my issues with what it takes to run FSX, I do not try just anything but for some reason this one caught my attention. I had to really get a grasp of what he was saying and after I decided to try it, for me I was able to go from 25FPS to 38 with no ill effects. I still had to use some common sense about the slider settings, I also use Orbx, anyway after finding my sweet spots in the scenery section and frames, I fired up FSX just to see what would happen and oh my God, I had finally found a way to smooth up the rough edges, The two tweaks that I have done have given me a great improvment, my computer is pretty darn good but my processor is only a AMD 64 dual 2.4 and my vid card is an ATI 850 kinda falling behind the newer stuff,the point is if these two tweaks helped me then they are worth a look. :Banane09: