Texture upload problem

Thread: Texture upload problem

yago9

Texture upload problem

Until Doug form SOH finds the necesary time to answer back and explain how and why four of my uploads share the same image thumbnail with the last upload ( Aerosoft F16 Vermont ANG ) I will upload somewhere else..I tried to find a logic explanation but I cant...unless someone bothered to go inside last upload ,get the image and put it manualy in the other previous 3 uploads. Sabotage ? If I cant get an answer I would think yes.So AVSIM for now.

( Iowa ANG F16C,Swiss Mirage IIIc,F-16C Block 42F 56th )

107FS Selfridge AB Michigan ANG 85-1494 "City of Richmond" uploaded at AVSIM .Next one 86-0234 "Charter Township of Chesterfield"

harleyman
    I will investigate this issue for you....

patience...we will try and figure it out....

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Doug is having PC problems
    i just took a look
    i see 3 files have the same image file name
    but i am working in the dark
    I promise no one here has sabotaged them
    that would be extremely stupid
    and as i am the only stupid person around
    i know that did not happen
    let me see when i get hold of Doug
    how to check.
    sorry about this i also got an email from you
    but all admin get the same so i thought it was resolved
    (not really my dept)
    we will fix it
    H

Retired SOH Administrator
    We will look into the matter....threats towards us will really get you no where. We are human and also work full time jobs too. If our mistake is upsetting you this much please download at Avsim...thank you...Mike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

yago9
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    We will look into the matter....threats towards us will really get you no where. We are human and also work full time jobs too. If our mistake is upsetting you this much please download at Avsim...thank you...Mike

Threats ? Towards you ? "Threat= An expression of intent ,implies an act of coercion with negative consequence".. Uploading my files somewhere else ? I dont see where the negative consequence would be for you... . . Hmm..avsim will do just fine then..:ernae:

Please name the .jpgs the same as the .zips ,just like files on your desktop there can only be 1 image.jpg,all preceding files get overwritten.

This is fun hobby.. we're all on the same team.. mistakes and misunderstandings happen.. geting upset over any of it is not allowed

Retired SOH Administrator
    This thread is closed as far as I am concerned. We are stressed out enough in this day and time to be fussin of a small mistake and some files that don't have the right picture.:argue: It's not worth wasting time and arguing over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0