P-400 Dp for MZ P-39

Thread: P-400 Dp for MZ P-39

SOH-CM-2017
    Blog Entries

P-400 Dp for MZ P-39

Didn't someone do one of these? I'm getting bleary-eyed looking...

Howdy OW,

To change a P-39D to P-400 all you have to do is change the 37mm to a 20mm with 60 rounds of ammo.

If you just paste the Gunstation and Guns Section of the DP I'll do it right here. All you'll have to do is copy and paste it into your DP and delete the CDP.
    Happy Trails! www.officialponyexpress.org

Pen32Win

For my D/L's Search for both Pen32Win and AF=Midway. There are also files in the Archives under AF=Midway.

SOH-CM-2017
    Blog Entries
    I know how to do it, I just thought that I has seen it somewhere (being lazy)..

SOH-CM-2017
    Blog Entries
    The real trick was getting the longer cannon barrel (guntube, of coarse ) lined up properly.. I'm accessing if it is really necessary to make a new guntube which is slightly larger in diameter to eliminate that 'stepped' look or if it is just needless rivet counting. Also am giving some thought to making add-on exhaust stacks for the stock airacobra ( more anal retentiveness :costumes: )

I didn't (don't) have a big problem with the stepped tube ... hey, it's a sim. Still, if you got the bit between your teeth ... I change my 400's out with your new tube. If you want this one... just shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send her on her way!

Cheers, Billy

SOH-CM-2017
    Blog Entries
    I've got it done except I can't get the damn .bgl to compile :isadizzy: Probably a simple screw-up, I'll let you know when I get it worked out...

Members who have read this thread: 0