A2A Simulations is so generous I feel like a thief!

Thread: A2A Simulations is so generous I feel like a thief!

A2A Simulations is so generous I feel like a thief!

Shortly after FSX was released I found the Shockwave(A2A) WWII Fighters box set locally for only $20, which includes no less than five excellent aircraft, and awesome printed posters for each.

Of these five FS9 ports 3 of them have already been recompiled with the FSX SDK, the Spitfire MkI, the BF109, and the P-47D. So that's three native FSX aircraft for $20, but it gets even better!

In addition to this I was also given a price break on the WOP3 Razorback, which is awesome considering they had already given me a native P-47D, and best of all they are releasing a P-51D model built from the ground up as another free update!

So that's a total of four native FSX warbirds, one of which has a model built from the ground up, all for $20!

That's unbelievably generous, making the boxed WWII Fighers pack what I feel is the best deal in the history of FSX add-ons. What's also amazing to me is you can even now order the same boxed set from the link below, and have for your self these four FSX native warbirds, at the amazing price of $30 plus shipping! It's a steal!

http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/wwiifighters/
    Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem Quad @ 4.2GHz
    EVGA GTX260 216 710/2500MHz
    OCZ Platinum CL7 6GB
    EVGA Intel X58

hinch
    I bought the disk when FSX came out for £5 in PC World! Everything was £5, hundereds of FS add-ons.

I sold it a few months ago though without thinking obviously.

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarEagle View Post
    and best of all they are releasing a P-51D model built from the ground up as another free update!
    from what i can gather the p-51 will be the same deal as the p47, sold seperatly but with a discount for the ww2 fighters owners, but then again i could be completly wrong
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Quote Originally Posted by stiz View Post
    from what i can gather the p-51 will be the same deal as the p47, sold seperatly but with a discount for the ww2 fighters owners, but then again i could be completly wrong
    Look HERE :
    During development of the new Mustangs, we will be releasing a free update for existing Wings of POWER II: P51D Mustang owners which will not just give them a native FSX model, but an external model built from the ground up. Like our Wings of POWER 3: P47 Razorback, existing Wings of POWER II: P51D owners will also receive an additional price break when we launch the Wings of POWER 3: P51 Mustang.
    And I absolutely agree! The WWII Fighters box is one of the best addons I ever bought...so much fun for so less money

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Charter Member 2011
    oooo missed that bit, that'll teach me to actually read the thread instead of just looking at the pictures
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

It really is a great package

I enjoy the spitfire the most out of the five. I also use the zero's sound file in my cfs2 a6m5's.

Charter Member 2011
    Its a shame there not going to make the zero into an FSX aircraft

EgoR64
    :friday:

I was thinking about getting this as well, I like em All !!

Cheers !!

I bought the P-40 WOPII that came with the 5 planes you mentioned, the P-40, and Battle of Britain.

I wonder if I would get a discount on the P-47 accusim or the P-51?

As I recall the WOPII w/P-40 only cost me $20 or $30 at EB and I agree it was the best purchase I made for FSX. I still love that P-40, now I just need an Accusim Corsair and B-52 :woot:

Quote Originally Posted by Major_Spittle View Post
    I bought the P-40 WOPII that came with the 5 planes you mentioned, the P-40, and Battle of Britain.

I wonder if I would get a discount on the P-47 accusim or the P-51?

As I recall the WOPII w/P-40 only cost me $20 or $30 at EB and I agree it was the best purchase I made for FSX. I still love that P-40, now I just need an Accusim Corsair and B-52 :woot:
    Yes you get a discount with the P-47 from it.

You really need to get it too. The WOP III P-47 is hands down the best prop plane available for FSX right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    Yes you get a discount with the P-47 from it.

You really need to get it too. The WOP III P-47 is hands down the best prop plane available for FSX right now.
    I may have to wait for the P-51. The P-47 was like a flying abortion to a good idea imo. I will wait for a Corsair, FW 190, P-51, or a Spitfire that has Accusim.

Hi all,
    I have the Powerpack collection that gaveme the P51 free.\do I still get the free FSX P51.

Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.