Aircraft Container Manager

Thread: Aircraft Container Manager

Aircraft Container Manager

Hey Guys

I have ACM and when I tried to use it today it asked me to enter the key and register. I entered the key but it keeps asking me to register and I do not see a way to do this. Anyone else run into this and find a solution ?

Thanks

Chris

Chris,
    Have you used ACM with all its features active (not the demo) before? It should only ask you for the key once, unless you remove the program at some point. When you open ACM there's a prompt that says "this product is not registered" which means it's a demo, hit OK and then ACM opens up with (I think) FS2004 as the default aircraft folder. Click on Options and select "Activate", that's when I entered my key#. Now it's registered. Unless your ACM is different from mine (v2.5), that's all there is to it. It never asked me to register as a user, with name, e-mail address, etc.

I have used it about 4 yrs now Tarp, just started doing this today.

Chris, I'm out of ideas. Can't imagine why the program would ask you to register - the company's been gone for almost 4 years now.

Mine is working fine, had me worried there for a minute thinking maybe there was some kind of timebomb in the code or something.....:faint:

The only problem I've ever had with it was the preview window quit displaying the model, after I selected the model it would crash with a directx error. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and has worked fine to this day. Might be worth a try.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Mine quit working almost a year ago.

I didnt think to reinstall it though.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

SOH-CM-2023
    Mine's still working fine (crosses fingers) Used it last night to throw some shockwave lights on the new Cal Classics DC-6.

Brian
    You can't take the sky from me...

I have a ghost in my system I guess, cranked ACM up this morning and all was fine. One of those unknown things that takes place I guess.

I have not been in much guys so Hi to everyone. Went back to college about a month or so ago for Network admin. I'll start having fun as soon as I get out of all these required crap classes and start the comp classes, wish me luck.

Chris