Does anyone have a copy of cfs2sst.zip?

Thread: Does anyone have a copy of cfs2sst.zip?

Does anyone have a copy of cfs2sst.zip?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a copy of the splash screen creator program for cfs2 by Ridge_Runner (cfs2sst.zip)? I originally got this program from Simviation and have found it very useful in the past. Unfortunately, I had a massive system meltdown a couple of weeks ago and lost the flaming thing, along with a lot of other very important stuff (yes, I know that I should've backed everything up, but I'm thick as pig poop!!). I went to Simviation to download it again, but there's something wrong with the file and it won't unzip once you've downloaded it and I can't find it anywhere else!! I mainly use the screenshot tool and the image tool, so that's what I'm after. Any help gratefully received.

Here's hoping,

PomBee.:ernae:

SOH-CM-2020
    I just managed to download it from:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.ph...Ridge_Runner_5

cheers,

SW

Thanks for the info, SW. It's a very useful little gem and I'd hate to lose it.

Cheers,

PomBee, thanks for bringing up the topic. Been wanting to make my own splash screens for a long time.

Your welcome, my friend. I've had great fun in the past making screens for my various installations of CFS2, as well as national UIRES etc. I was gutted to have lost this program. Lesson learned, always back up the important stuff.

Cheers,

P.S. You might also like to try Euro screenshot tool at http://www.euro-downloads.com/utilitiespub.htm it's a very useful tool for taking screenshots to use as splashscreens, etc.

What does this mean guys?

Warning: include(/home/.sites/90/site26/web/downloads/addon_links.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/worm/public_html/archive/downloads.php on line 248

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.sites/90/site26/web/downloads/addon_links.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/worm/public_html/archive/downloads.php on line 248

I found this warnning on the bottom of the download page!

here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.ph...Ridge_Runner_5

I'm not sure what all of that means, but it can't be good. I downloaded this file without my anti-virus software going ape and I've got to believe that SOH wouldn't leave anything evil in the downloads section, so I assume that all is OK (at least I hope so. My wife will slaughter me if I cause another meltdown).

Here's hoping,

PomBee.

Looks like it was lost in one of the server meltdowns. I've tried to find it elsewhere, but it cannot be located. The only other website I know it was uploaded to was Avsim.com...we all know what happened there. I'll try to search my old backup CDs see if by some miracle I still have it on there...
    Sabertooth X58 | i7 950 Quad @ 3.07Ghz | 8Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 | 2x GeForce GTS450 1Gb SLI
    Antec 650W PSU | Western Digital 1Tb SATA | Lian Li PC7B Pro II | Windows 7 Pro 64bit

I have a copy. Anyone who wants it can let me know and I will send it. Maybe one of you could upload it to the Outhouse so it will be available again?
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

You have an IM!
    Sabertooth X58 | i7 950 Quad @ 3.07Ghz | 8Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 | 2x GeForce GTS450 1Gb SLI
    Antec 650W PSU | Western Digital 1Tb SATA | Lian Li PC7B Pro II | Windows 7 Pro 64bit

It's available at simviation now. They sorted out the download issue.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by PomBee View Post
    It's available at simviation now. They sorted out the download issue.

Cheers,

I just tried and it is coming out at 0 bytes...before it was at least downloading 700-some kbytes before it died.

Thanks to Captain Kurt for sending the program to me!

I have just reuploaded it and a few replacement splash screens to the SOH file library!