Trimotor 5AT Coming Soon

Thread: Trimotor 5AT Coming Soon

Trimotor 5AT Coming Soon

New website for the project: https://tukanflightsim.com/

It looks absolutely amazing, and graphically far superior to the Aeroplane Heaven version. There is also an active thread on the Official MSFS Forums.

Thank you, Sean, for creating this thread. I've been following this on the official MSFS forum, and it's the one aircraft product I'm most highly anticipating/looking forward to at this time.

A cargo version carrying everything, including the kitchen sink - and chickens!?!?!?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

That particular cargo version is copied from the Indiana Jones movie, "Temple of Doom". If you look close enough in one of those screenshots, you'll even see the famous archaeologist's fedora and whip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    That particular cargo version is copied from the Indiana Jones movie, "Temple of Doom". If you look close enough in one of those screenshots, you'll even see the famous archaeologist's fedora and whip.
    Thanks for the Easter egg, it allowed me to look a little bit what the Fedora hats were ... and say that I worked more than 30 years on Linux distributions including the Fedora without knowing that under this name was that of a famous hat!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Certainly interested here, but I quite like the AH one ( apart from the prop hub animation ).

This new Tri-motor is really great news!

I do like the AH, but I think I liked it better before everyone picked on it and had them change the nose. My only Ford Tri-Motor "expertise" is getting to ride shot-gun in one, but the longer nose seemed matched better, with the panel gauge lay-out and the round-top windows. That to me looked like the earlier 4-AT versions, which I thought was more correct.

Forest

Members who have read this thread: 131