Tachikawa K04II up

Thread: Tachikawa K04II up

Tachikawa K04II up

This was the second plane I ever did so be nice. A Dr. Akio Hasegawa contacted me when he saw it saying his father was the designer of this plane. It was due for it's first flight the day Japan surrendered and was brought back to the US. It ended up under cement of the runway of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. Here's some pics of the blueprints etc I got from the designer before he passed on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18aa1220.jpg   18c61230.jpg   1ed6c400.jpg   18e74da0.gif   18718240.jpg  
    I'm not over the hill. I'm on the back nine.

i HAD TO REMOVE THIS BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T WORK. IF I FIGURE IT OUT I'LL TRY AGAIN. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT'S WRONG (WON'T LOAD AND CRASHES CFS2) I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU. I TRIED DIFFERENT SOUNDS BUT IT DIDN'T HELP.

Hey Jerry, how have you been? Been a long time since we talked. I got these working on Win 7 pc, while I wait to get my Win 10 machine fixed. But they work,lol

eddie-Scott

Howdy WBL. My copy of the KI-94 that I have had squirreled away for nearly the past 20 years (yikes!) works just fine on my Win10 machine in my overloaded PTO install. It includes the wonderful sounds that DCC did for it. I've even moved those sounds over to a KI-87 that I have since the 87 and the 94 were expected to use the same engine.

Hey guys, how are you? Can one of you upload that thing here? It isn't fancy but I'd like to have it for old times sake.

Already in the library?? Takes a bit if searching through the older stuff to find it...

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...id=53&id=13788

I found them at simviation, CFS2 aircraft pages 88 and 89. They have the sound files with them by DCC,

Library Staff
    Hi Gerald,
    Would you like to upload the Simviation models to this site as well? I'm sure they will be appreciated. They may be what's needed to take on your UFOs.

Cheers,
    Kevin

I did and took the down. The landing gear wasn't down on takeoff, no animation on anything. Somebody screwed them bigtime. There's some guys that have them for a long time in this thread and say they work find. I would suggest they upload them.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Already in the library?? Takes a bit if searching through the older stuff to find it...

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...id=53&id=13788

I'm going to try this and see if it's the original. Thanks.

nope. cfs2 crashes. It's the same file. We need one of the guys that have the Ki-94II that works upload it and get rid of the one that's on file here. And also there's no sound file. I had to put one in.
    Last edited by warbirdlover; April 11th, 2024 at 00:08.

Library Staff
    I downloaded the one already here, added a sound file from the Ki.84, and the Ki.94 loaded OK. There is a severe loss of power above 9000 feet, but that can be fixed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ki94.jpg  

This was a high altitude airplane. That doesn't make sense. I don't remember a problem with that. It needs the David Copley sound.

I've uploaded a copy of the Ki-94-II Green that I have. I am NOT the original author of any of it. I'm just uploading it to the SOH for preservation. The original authors of the aircraft package are noted in the read met text file within the package.

I also have uploaded the silver version as well.

Awesome, thanks

Still looking and can't find it. ???????????

Ki-94-II Green

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2002 Aircraft

Description: CFS2/FS2002 Tachikawa Ki-94-II high altitude interceptor, ver. 3.0.0. Designed late in the war specifically to intercept B-29s, the Ki-94-II never flew. In fact, Japan surrendered on the very day it was scheduled for its maiden flight. Multi-resolution model features full animation and breaking parts. Freeware.

fsds2 model by Gerald Lindell (jlindell@wi.rr.com)
    Textures by Phanis Sima
    flight model & special NEW sounds (included) by David C. Copley
    2-D panel by Lobo da Silva
    vc gauges and dp modification for breaking parts by Andre van Duin.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ki-94-II Green
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Ki-94 Silver

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2002 Aircraft

Description: CFS2/FS2002 Tachikawa Ki-94-II high altitude interceptor, ver. 3.0.0. Designed late in the war specifically to intercept B-29s, the Ki-94-II never flew. In fact, Japan surrendered on the very day it was scheduled for its maiden flight. Multi-resolution model features full animation and breaking parts. Freeware.
    fsds2 model by Gerald Lindell (jlindell@wi.rr.com)
    Textures by Phanis Sima
    flight model & special NEW sounds (included) by David C. Copley
    2-D panel by Lobo da Silva
    vc gauges and dp modification for breaking parts by Andre van Duin.

Browncoat is not the author of this package. All credit goes to the individuals above.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ki-94 Silver
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Looks like it took time for the packs to load. Many thanks WBL (and many others) for these wonderful what-if birds.

Big thanks for giving me my plane back.

Members who have read this thread: 86