Hanger Studio's 713 - Ryan Navion L17B

Thread: Hanger Studio's 713 - Ryan Navion L17B

I think I'll grab this. I've been impressed with the feature set of his addons, but have not loved the looks, especially interior. I can't even explain why, something just looked "off" to me about the last two Navions. This looks great though!

Quote Originally Posted by LostPilot View Post
    I think I'll grab this. I've been impressed with the feature set of his addons, but have not loved the looks, especially interior. I can't even explain why, something just looked "off" to me about the last two Navions. This looks great though!
    Me too, and I figured it out: the cowling angle is too steep from the nose to the base of the windshield but the rest of the canopy shape is correct, making the windshield a few inches too shallow. The engine cowling shape of the Super 260 is off as well; the cooling inlets are far too small as is the prop spinner. In the interior, the yokes are about 30% smaller than they should be. Overall nothing really wrong, but just enough to give the whole thing an odd look.

Still bought the 260. It sure flies nice, and the feature list is indeed great. I'll definitely be getting this.

Members who have read this thread: 100