Rising Sun Sandbox Items

Thread: Rising Sun Sandbox Items

Rising Sun Sandbox Items

As I have slowly repaired and rebuilt my gaming tower I am finding bits and pieces of research material which someone in the future may be interested in using to work on Rising Sun.

The following is a folder for the PNG area and includes airdromes in New Guinea and Seven Miles airfield in Northern Australia.

It would be good if someday someone would split up the theaters and republish some of the theaters as individual standalones. In the end I was never happy with the difficulty encountered installing and running the total Rising Sun theater by the community.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	port moresby area.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	93300
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

Defense of Australia mission for PNG

The following is mission files for the PNG theater.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

Blog Entries
    Hi Bob,
    As mentioned on our messages I've separated all of the installs, which makes life so much easier!
    I will have a go at getting the Sino work into the install creator and getting it out there.

Is there any interest?
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Yes Sir !!!!! Love Rising Sun. I'm one of those individuals who has it working properly though. Wouldn't mind having them separate though. Regards, Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    Hi Bob,
    As mentioned on our messages I've separated all of the installs, which makes life so much easier!
    I will have a go at getting the Sino work into the install creator and getting it out there.

Is there any interest?
    There probably would be if they were separate items that people could choose to install. Clive I would appreciate it if you can republish Sino as a standalone.

I would also like to publish Pearl/Hawaii as a stand alone, But that is asking too much of you to do. If you can make the files available to me I would be willing to take that on myself.

As far as PNG, I may have future plans on that. Time will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    Hi Bob,
    Is there a tutorial somewhere on exactly how to do that Clive?

I've been confined to the Pearl Harbor theater and haven't had any luck getting the the other theaters to work.

Members who have read this thread: 41