Swiss PC-6

Thread: Swiss PC-6

Swiss PC-6

Hi All

I have yet to see a repaint of the ASOBO PC-6 which properly captures the correct shades of camouflage of this Swiss Porter. Anyone else come across one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	424611321_920484463416680_10130296959686506_n.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	939.2 KB 
ID:	93262

I don't know about repaints, but I do know that you're missing out if you don't have the Blackbird version, you're missing out. I never could get their glass cockpit version to work right with the AP, but the steam version is a joy to fly.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Yeah I saw this one but the colours are off as you can see from the comparison with the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I don't know about repaints, but I do know that you're missing out if you don't have the Blackbird version, you're missing out. I never could get their glass cockpit version to work right with the AP, but the steam version is a joy to fly.
    Tom - I'm sure you're correct but I don't fly this type enough to justify buying another (albeit better ) version. So many other aircraft to try and stretch my pension across currently !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Those rascals at Asobo have put a row of AP master switches right where we'd expect to find a row of useless cabin heat switches:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC6.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	93270

These need to be On before engaging AP, or there will be Consquences and Repercussions

I'm about to upload my MS/Asobo PC6 FD mods, a soon as I can remember all the changes I made to them last year...

Members who have read this thread: 107