IFE Tornado in "about 2/3 weeks"

Thread: IFE Tornado in "about 2/3 weeks"

IFE Tornado in "about 2/3 weeks"

From a post on Facebook
    on track for a release in about 2/3 weeks from now *BUT* you know our mantra for release dates: it is done when it is done.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063594881948

Wonder when the JF one is due...

Moly Holy ! These guys know their business, don't they ! ( VC ! ). Should've been a Lightning though... A Tornado that never rocked my boat.... Too boxy.

Thanks for the HU, Keithb !

Personally, I'm game! Just a pity that they're not making the Gr.Mk.4...

But the IDS, Gr.Mk.1 and ECR will do fine for the time being!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

I am not usually a jet jockey, but the Tomcat got me hooked quite a bit. And MSFS seems to handle jets way better than all the previous generations, regarding blurry textures and so on (a bit ironic, considering they are now streamed from the web).

I'll follow the release with a certain interest. Might be just the thing to fool around in the Alps with.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Dino and company do a superb job on their models. I am beyond happy do see this, first day buy for me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post

Dino and company do a superb job on their models. I am beyond happy do see this, first day buy for me.
    Yeah, as soon as I see the IFE tag on it, I'm buying it. I think I fly their F-35s more than any plane. Especially the F-35C, I really like the big wing on it. I wish we were getting an F.3 from them, but I get that it's too much work for how many people would buy it. But I really like the Tornado a lot, so I'll be flying the wings off of this release as well. Not to mention, all of the cool anniversary schemes all of the great repainters we have will make for it.

Members who have read this thread: 96