World Scenery Update 16

Thread: World Scenery Update 16

World Scenery Update 16

The product page for the World Update #16 says there are 7 airports included but only lists 6. Anyone know what the 7th one is?
    MDPP
    MTCA
    MKJS
    TTCP
    MYEH
    TFFS

Is it TNCS? I don't remember that one looking as good as it does.
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

MUCL/Vilo Acuna Intl- Cuba
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

A small tip for those of us who use the DLSS tweak: WU16 changed your DLSS dll back to an older version. You might want to use your DLSS Swapper to install the latest version!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Thanks Priller, I have been using computers for a long time, (check my age) and one is never to old to learn something. Just downloaded DLSS Swapper and can see the MSFS version of DLSS is 2.4.12.0 and should be 3.5.10.0. Changing out for the new one now. Thanks again for the heads up.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Thanks Priller, I have been using computers for a long time, (check my age) and one is never to old to learn something. Just downloaded DLSS Swapper and can see the MSFS version of DLSS is 2.4.12.0 and should be 3.1.20.0. changing out for the new one now. Thanks again for the heads up.
    In fact it should be 3.5.10.0!

Cheers,

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Just caught that myself. Really appreciate the help. Really cool that all the apps that use DLSS are displayed on DLSS Swapper with the version of DLSS installed.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    MUCL/Vilo Acuna Intl- Cuba
    Thank you!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

I am suddenly seeing all kind of traffic on airports with 3rd party aircraft.
    Even with that disabled. This is really bugging my frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    I am suddenly seeing all kind of traffic on airports with 3rd party aircraft.
    Even with that disabled. This is really bugging my frames.
    You sure you don't have any thirdparty Traffic proggy in your 'Official' folder, Danny ?..

Must say i see that too but my framerate doesn't seem to give a hoot.. Atleast i didn't notice at all. Have to investigate. I have Just Flight Traffic but not sure it's activated. Quick look in my Community folder says it's activated indeed. I think it's the first time i see traffic after a looooong time...

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    A small tip for those of us who use the DLSS tweak: WU16 changed your DLSS dll back to an older version. You might want to use your DLSS Swapper to install the latest version!

Priller
    One advantage to using AMD is not having to deal with DLSS. But AMD have their quirks too with HYPR-RX. You have to play around with it and the sim's settings, but once you get it and the sim's settings right, it's a dreamland, 60 fps constant, no lag, all ultra but what I choose not to have.

Cazzie

Finally updated mine yesterday. Initial boot update took about ten minutes. Then the files from the Marketplace took just under three hours!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 126