stuttering again :-(

Thread: stuttering again :-(

stuttering again :-(

So, I have picked up a consistent stutter whenever I use the Milviz C310. It's not happening with any other aircraft so I'm pretty confident it's one of my add-ons. Especially since when I disabled the add-ons using add-on linker, the stutter went away, so that pretty much confirmed it. Problem is I have so many add-ons. I am hoping someone else here has experienced this and has found the cure. It's such a royal pain to have to restart the sim with each round of disabling stuff. I installed the latest version of the pms gtn but that wasn't the issue.

Thanks,
    LouP

I feel you . But i think it is the only way to find out.

Did the stuttering start recently? If so, you could arrange your add-ons by date installed (date modified), disable the most
    recent, and start testing from there. If it's been going on for awhile, and no one else has a suggestion, then yeah, you're stuck
    with testing the bunch. Perhaps You could also try asking on the AVsim or Blackbird/Milviz forums as well.

Hope you can find a solution; it's a great plane to fly.

I haven't had any stuttering in quite awhile, until the newest update. I had some stuttering and out of focus runway markings on a short flight from Lindbergh to Miramar MCAS in San Diego, Ca. in the Azurpoly C-160 Transall, LVFR KSAN & KNKX. I didn't notice any of this before SU16.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

I had stutters when my harddisk was nearly full. Making space cured them...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

People,

Like I said in the thread about World Update 16, with that update, your dlss dll files in the sim are "updated" to an older version, causing stutters and lower framerates for quite a few people.

Install and run the DLSS Swapper app, and update your DLSS dll's to the latest version. https://www.reddit.com/r/OptimizedGa...ames_with_the/

Cheers,

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    People,

Like I said in the thread about World Update 16, with that update, your dlss dll files in the sim are "updated" to an older version, causing stutters and lower framerates for quite a few people.

Install and run the DLSS Swapper app, and update your DLSS dll's to the latest version. https://www.reddit.com/r/OptimizedGa...ames_with_the/

Cheers,

Priller

Thanks, but I'm running DX11 and TAA super sampled in my HP Reverb. It never looked so good now that I picked up a rtx 4080 super. Oh, and I have some culprits to the Milviz 310 problem isolated and the 310 is back in business. :-) There are some mods I had to add the pms GTN750 to other aircraft that seem to be the culprit.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Thanks, but I'm running DX11 and TAA super sampled in my HP Reverb. It never looked so good now that I picked up a rtx 4080 super. Oh, and I have some culprits to the Milviz 310 problem isolated and the 310 is back in business. :-) There are some mods I had to add the pms GTN750 to other aircraft that seem to be the culprit.

LouP
    Hmm, something to think about, as I just downloaded the PMS GTN750 last night to try out. (Not really a Glass instrument fan when using the mouse.)
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Hmm, something to think about, as I just downloaded the PMS GTN750 last night to try out. (Not really a Glass instrument fan when using the mouse.)
    The PMS GTN on its own is perfectly fine and no stuttering. I had some files that were trying to jam the GTN into some aircraft that were not really set up for it. I don't know why that affected the C310 but I've seen scenery files affect aircraft before. I highly recommend the PMS GTN as it uses the sim's database of airports. I don't like it when there is an airport in the sim that's not there in real life thus not in the gps.

LouP

Members who have read this thread: 92