A request for scenery creation 😊 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A request for scenery creation 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    After I emend it and add that plane, I'll .zip the package and ship it up to the Warplanes Library.

Cazzie
    Awesome, thank you Cazzie! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you! NC
    You Are Wekcome!

i am not shure if the green is right,and i found no pic from underside,so if there is something wrong,let me know....
    also were nice to have a closeup pic from the decal on the left side,below the reat windchild,i have only use the part from one pic,it is low resulution.

Cheers Ralf

SOH-CM-2024
    The scenery is in Warbirds Library Chief, have at it. Added the plane and a hanger.

Fine looking livery banjoman1960, got it.

Cazzie

The scenery is in Warbirds Library Chief, have at it. Added the plane and a hanger.

Fine looking livery banjoman1960, got it.

Cazzie
    thank´s,
    i hope the colours are right,and underside from the plane,find no better pic

Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    You Are Wekcome!

i am not shure if the green is right,and i found no pic from underside,so if there is something wrong,let me know....
    also were nice to have a closeup pic from the decal on the left side,below the reat windchild,i have only use the part from one pic,it is low resulution.

Cheers Ralf
    I sent my friend Lantz a msg, asking for a clearer photo of that insignia. I will post when I get it. Thx. Pete

I sent my friend Lantz a msg, asking for a clearer photo of that insignia. I will post when I get it. Thx. Pete
    please check also underside from wing and the green,i think it is to bright?

Have fun

Hey Banjoman you beat me to it! Nice paint. I've been working on a repaint of N302DR myself. Here's a pic of it so far. I made the insignia and still have some work to do on the prop but I'll suspend my paint and move on the other stuff.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    please check also underside from wing and the green,i think it is to bright?

Have fun
    I just asked Lantz. He replied it looks fine to him!

Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    Hey Banjoman you beat me to it! Nice paint. I've been working on a repaint of N302DR myself. Here's a pic of it so far. I made the insignia and still have some work to do on the prop but I'll suspend my paint and move on the other stuff.

Mike

Hey,Sorry,your´s look great........

so,i make the green darker and ad ad a new insignia frim the pic,update is at fs.to.......i leave the bright green in the folder,vou can rename,also there is a kopie for wings with green stripes i see on a pzc,but not shure if it is from this plane.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG  

SOH-CM-2024
    Excellent work Ralf, I guess I need to go to FS.to and get an update.

Cazzie

Excellent work Ralf, I guess I need to go to FS.to and get an update.

Cazzie
    Thank´s,
    yes it is online

Looks really, really good, Cazzie! Here's a couple more pictures for you. Pete

344271102_195435706640805_5951481541815789086_n by retnavycpo, on Flickr
    That looks like a great place to get a "hundred-dollar hamburger!"
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

SOH-CM-2024
    My scenery and Ralf's livery.

Cazzie

Attachment 93133

My scenery and Ralf's livery.

Cazzie

Attachment 93133

Initially I had some problems with putting the pilot/passenger in visual, but figured out what was wrong. It all LOOKS GREAT Cazzie! And Ralf, so is the paint! I am sending a short video and screenshot to Lantz. He will be quite impressed. Thank you all so much! NC

https://flic.kr/p/2pw18wn
    Last edited by Navy Chief; February 2nd, 2024 at 17:24.

Initially I had some problems with putting the pilot/passenger in visual, but figured out what was wrong. It all LOOKS GREAT Cazzie! And Ralf, so is the paint! I am sending a short video and screenshot to Lantz. He will be quite impressed. Thank you all so much! NC

Thank´s,

nice Video,also nice scenery

Glad you like it.
    if there is something wrong i can fix,please send me pic and i try to do.

Have fun,maybe your Friend will get a flightsim now?

Cheers Ralf

SOH-CM-2024

That's sweet Chief.

That's sweet Chief.
    My shipmate, Lantz Pohlman was quite impressed with the scenery and the Stearman repaint. His exact words were: "This is just fantastic!" I replied, saying I would take more screenshots and videos today; especially a short video showing startup. He will definitely be impressed with the sounds! Thanks so much again for all of your work, Cazzie. I have been hoping for a improvement to Roy E. Ray airport from the day that MSFS was released! Pete

Members who have read this thread: 110