Leaving

Thread: Leaving

Leaving

I'm saying goodbye to SOH. Some of you are probably glad to see me go because I speak my mind and they can't handle it.Some think they can say whatever they want to me and harass me,but found out I can give it back just as well.After 20 years of it,I decided it's time to go.Yesterday and today the last straw was cast.

I will miss some of the members here as I have some friends and we exchange e-mails.

USN 42 and The Big E part 2 will be sent to some members I keep in contact with.

All the best to you.

Hiede

this are sad news !
    wolfi

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

Hello Hiede,

I sad to read that you are going. I've appreciated your help. A few night ago I finally got around to loading Talon's ports back in to CFS2. Seeing the port of Rabaul populated and come alive in the sim brought a sim to my face. I wish you and your son the very best. Warm socks and tailwinds to you both.

Sorry to see you leave

Quote Originally Posted by Hiede View Post
    I'm saying goodbye to SOH. Some of you are probably glad to see me go because I speak my mind and they can't handle it.Some think they can say whatever they want to me and harass me,but found out I can give it back just as well.After 20 years of it,I decided it's time to go.Yesterday and today the last straw was cast.

I will miss some of the members here as I have some friends and we exchange e-mails.

USN 42 and The Big E part 2 will be sent to some members I keep in contact with.

All the best to you.

Hiede
    There is no reason why you should have problem or acknowledge. Harassment on this forum. Administrator should take action against such behavior.
    green541@aol.com

Sad news that you decided to leave, Hiede. I wish you and your son all the best. Thank you for your contributions to this community.

Dear Hiede,

I haven't been active much in the last few months due to family and work. Suffice to say, it hasn't been as much stress as what you and your family have been going through over the last year, but it's still been tough.

Always remember there are more people out there that appreciate your endevours - and those of your son - than you can imagine. Far more than those that would otherwise be against them.

When (or if) you decide to come back, remember there are more people out there who welcome your input than there are who won't - whether in content or in opinion.

God Speed!

Jorge
    Miami, FL

No Idea what happened yesterday or today, but sorry to see you go. Who's going to point out the little errors I make in my posts so I can fix them now? I've appreciated it.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Dear Hiede,

I haven't been active much in the last few months due to family and work. Suffice to say, it hasn't been as much stress as what you and your family have been going through over the last year, but it's still been tough.

Always remember there are more people out there that appreciate your endevours - and those of your son - than you can imagine. Far more than those that would otherwise be against them.

When (or if) you decide to come back, remember there are more people out there who welcome your input than there are who won't - whether in content or in opinion.

God Speed!

Jorge
    Miami, FL
    I haven't been as active in CFS2 for a little while as I would like, but I agree with the above sentiments.
    Derry Hoggatt
    2014-2017, 2019+ Around the World Race Team Outhouse

Heide....

....VERY sad to hear this. While I am now only a lurker more than ever I always appreciated your sons' and your postings and info. Please DO NOT let the stupid vapid comments of a few affect the many of us whom appreciate your postings. The people who offended you are the ones who should be pointed out and action taken by the administrators against them no matter who they are. Do NOT let them get under your skin and let them win !
    If you do decide on your course of action, I for one, will miss your postings and correction of past work. If your decision is final I wish you fair winds , good seas , and a good star to steer by..

Huh... ? What happened Heide? I've always valued your impute and improvements, don't go away for good! Just wondering, but didn't you do the Fokker Dr.I skins way back in the day?
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Hiede
    Thanks for the help you provided me many times and also allowing me to be a small part of your and your son reworking some of Talon's missions. His work was some of the first missions I d/l. They are all still in a separate install.
    Safe passage wherever you go.
    "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." —Proverbs 4:25
    Jim

Hey Hiede,

"Do NOT let them get under your skin and let them win ! "

Hiede, I completely agree with Fibber!!! Just stand above it, there'll always be certain people who do nothing but pounding others into the ground. Don't pay attention, but think of all others who are happy with your remarks and appreciate them.

All the best for the future,

hertzie.

Blog Entries
    Sad news that you decided to leave, Hiede. Thank you for your contributions to this commun
    Hiede, I completely agree with Fibber!!! Just stand above it, there'll always be certain people who do nothing but pounding others into the ground. Don't pay attention, but think of all others who are happy with your remarks and appreciate them.
    When (or if) you decide to come back, remember there are more people out there who welcome your input than there are who won't
    Beepee

For me the saddest part of this is losing that personal link back to Talon and the early days of CFS2.

Members who have read this thread: 115