MILVIZ T-38 Freebie - activation

Thread: MILVIZ T-38 Freebie - activation

Blog Entries

MILVIZ T-38 Freebie - activation

Hello all,

Trying to get the T-38 going. The download site has a key, but doesn't accept my credentials. Did I need to have created a special profile or account beforehand? I used the same email I used for when I registered / bought the F-4 a few years ago, but that, together with the provided key, didn't work.

Anyone know what the process to activate entails?

thx,

dl

T-38 Activation...

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Hello all,

Trying to get the T-38 going. The download site has a key, but doesn't accept my credentials. Did I need to have created a special profile or account beforehand? I used the same email I used for when I registered / bought the F-4 a few years ago, but that, together with the provided key, didn't work.

Anyone know what the process to activate entails?

thx,

dl
    Just tried installing the freebee myself (MV_T-38A_ADV_RDX_v1.201207.zip) and no issue.

The plane installed fine and when loaded the activation window opened and I input an email address and the code, plane then came on line and appeared fine.

Maybe confirm no leading or trailling spaces and the use of a short dash between the numbers.

You could also try a fake email address along the lines of "nobody@nowhere.com".

Tell us how you get on.

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum_Amiga View Post
    Just tried installing the freebee myself (MV_T-38A_ADV_RDX_v1.201207.zip) and no issue.

The plane installed fine and when loaded the activation window opened and I input an email address and the code, plane then came on line and appeared fine.

Maybe confirm no leading or trailling spaces and the use of a short dash between the numbers.

You could also try a fake email address along the lines of "nobody@nowhere.com".

Tell us how you get on.

Cheers
    Apologies-been busy (incl getting MSFS) and never got back to this.

I redownloaded their T-38 and this time, it installed fine. Not sure what was different other than it being on my new pc. I vaguely recall now from the early Milviz days that they wanted your firewall or antivirus down during install (which I didn’t do this time) and it seems fine.

I’ll need to configure everything in MVAMS as it doesn’t fly correctly at the moment, but once all the button / key bindings are done it should be fine.

Thanks so much!

dl

Members who have read this thread: 89