YF-23 Black Widow

Thread: YF-23 Black Widow

YF-23 Black Widow

From Facebook and discord chann

Presenting a sneak peek into the in-development Top Mach Studios YF-23 Black Widow for MSFS. Dive into the early stages of our cockpit design, offering a glimpse of the intricate 3D work that's underway.

Also, be sure to follow our new Instagram account where we will be posting exclusive sneak peek reels regarding upcoming products in the near future 👀

https://www.instagram.com/topmachstudios/

That's awesome. Now, if they would just make a model of the F-23A, with P&W engines, that would be even better. That's the production version, which looked even better than the prototype. But, I'll have to make it one day when I have time to start modeling again. I'll take this aircraft in any version.

But gosh golly, there's already a YF-23 on Marketplace! How will Top Mach ever compete?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    But gosh golly, there's already a YF-23 on Marketplace! How will Top Mach ever compete?
    By producing something that actually has some quality?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I guess I should have included a sarcasm emoji.

It's evident of MScenery's quality that he bought a fictional "what if" naval YF-23 3D model to convert to MSFS vs at least knowing what the real plane looks like.

I'm going by their scenery addons. Their KAVL payware uses the default, and more importantly, wrong runway layout that has the runway in the old location. The newer and longer runway is closer to the terminal, while the old runway is now Twy B. Nav data actually has the ILS in the correct position, so if you're coming in on a cloudy day and using the default scenery, you'll end up in the grass. I have a freeware addon from the .to site that has the new airport layout and decent buildings to go along with that.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post

That's actually the Naval variant Northrop offered when the USN still had a NATF (Naval-ATF) Program. Just like Lockheed offered a swing wing variant of the F-22 to the USN at the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NATF-3V.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 13