FDG donationware B17 missing gauges

Thread: FDG donationware B17 missing gauges

FDG donationware B17 missing gauges

Always had a soft spot for this one, esp with Mortons repaints, but im missing some gauge's, it use's some stock gauge's which ive checked ive got
    but i have a few hole's, also checked to see if the CFS2 version has them but no joy, any ideas chaps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1.jpg  

Not much I can say, except that I do have the gauges.

The donationware B-17 is still avaialable in our library, so you could download again

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...s.php?catid=67

My first impression is that you are missing the MAPE_B17 gauges, which will automatically be installed by the .exe file. Other gauges, which are used are the default DC3 gauges. You might need to move .cab file from the default DC3 panel folder into the gauges folder.

Cheers,
    Huub

thank Huub, problem solved, dont trust installer's, i unpacked it into a new folder and moved the gauges over manually, all is well now

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    thank Huub, problem solved, dont trust installer's, i unpacked it into a new folder and moved the gauges over manually, all is well now
    Glad it is solved. Normally always point these installation files to a temporarily folder. This is also how I could confirm the gauges were in the install .

Cheers,
    Huub

I should know this stuff now after all these years

Members who have read this thread: 0