A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: The City of Berlin, Germany Photoreal Scenery for FSX

After 10 years of work, that's right, 10 years I have completed the entire city of Berlin, Germany to my satisfaction.

My scenery is photoreal of all the buildings. Some of the scenery objects are FSX default.

There are three folders. One is my scenery folder with scenery and texture folders inside. The second folder are the placement files for my scenery. The third folder is the exclude folder. There is NO NIGHT LIGHTING.

My scenery should be place on high priority to have the exclusions and bgl files override FSX's files. I've checked all of my files. But, If you see a problem, please drop me a line...

My scenery is ©copyrighted. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES YOU MAY NEVER copy, change, replace, alter, reproduce, submit to any website, or use any part of my scenery in any way, shape of form. And NEVER to be sold anywhere for any reason. Without my expressed written permission. This is the LAW. Made by Author ©Mako8841 12-28-2023.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit The City of Berlin, Germany Photoreal Scenery for FSX
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.