Have I reached the edge? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I reached the edge?

HuonGulf44E gsl version 2

Browncoat,

I re-exported the scenery gobs using Martin Wright's GSLEdit & recompiled the HuonGulf44E gsl in two parts. The part containing Nadzab still gave me occasional CTD immediately after loading Free Flight when I added the GSL using GSL Man. It works just fine if I add it using GSLEdit!!

This suggests to me that GSLMan doesn't like scenery gobs that contain lot's of objects (Nadzab44E contains >1900 objects), but I've compiled other scenery gsl packages that didn't seem to give any trouble (fingers crossed - nobody's reported anything so far?), so I'm not sure what the complication is.

Anyway, I recompiled again & split it into 3 parts, with Nadzab44E as a single gob gsl package. When I added these using GSLman, everything seemed to load okay, & so far no CTD.

Try the attached & let me know if it works. If it does, I'll update the original upload with these new gsl files.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG_DregerFld44E_gslv2.jpg   PNG_Nadzab44E_gslv2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Uncle,

I copied my "full PTO" install to make a test platform and tried out your HuonGulf44E GSL version 2. It worked perfectly, and CFS2 loaded right up. Thank you!

Members who have read this thread: 2