Trying to help someone with PTO-RS

Thread: Trying to help someone with PTO-RS

Trying to help someone with PTO-RS

Over on the FB page, someone is having a real time of it with PTO-RS. I've suggested a 'Replacement RS_Bat Files' download that I got somewhere but can't figure out where to point him to get it. It's by Daiwilletti from November 2017. I can't imagine that it's not here, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Anyone know where to get it? I have it but don't want to be passing it around unauthorized!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Threedp View Post
    Over on the FB page, someone is having a real time of it with PTO-RS. I've suggested a 'Replacement RS_Bat Files' download that I got somewhere but can't figure out where to point him to get it. It's by Daiwilletti from November 2017. I can't imagine that it's not here, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Anyone know where to get it? I have it but don't want to be passing it around unauthorized!
    I don't think that David would have minded you distributing his file to a fellow enthusiast.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

I never was able to get the RS bat file to work on my system.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Thanks for the prompt replies! I'll pass it along. Not sure it will solve his problem, but it's worth a shot.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Don't know how i managed to get it working on Win 10 , but i did by following the video but installed it in program files(x86). Worked for me at least. Guess i was just lucky . Hope this guy gets the help needed . I know who you are talking about also ,but couldn't help him any further than what i know. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0