FS2004 scenery Bremgarten EDTG

Thread: FS2004 scenery Bremgarten EDTG

Hallo friends,
    Bremgarten, former home of the AG 51 (Aufklärungsgeschwader, Recoflight) is on my opinion an interesting location for warbird lovers.
    After the german airforce left the base it is used by a civilian compaany.The interesting part is that it is also the site of MeierMotors Gmbh a certified enterprise to rebuid and maintain warbirds. They brought a lot of warbirds back to the air. Also some Bf 109's especially they did the rebuild of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-12.
    So my question is: does some one knows if this scenery exists only showing her when it was the home of AG 51 or does a more "modern civil" version exist?
    Best Regards
    Yours
    Michael Vader

Flightsim.com Papi.

FS2004 Scenery-- Bremgarten (EDTG), former AG 51 Immelmann in south Germany. Base was closed in 2002. Scenery design by Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroeder.

and
    FS2002 Scenery--Bremgarten (EDTG). Bremgarten airfield is located in southwest Germany. The former air force base is free for GA usage since the early 1990's. This scenery contains runways, hangars and several buildings to give a more realistic image of this airfield compared to the default scenery. By Mike Wirsik.

ttfn

Pete

Good Evening Pete,
    thank you for your advices,
    The fs2002 shows its age but is what I wanted as it reflects more the sceney of today
    Thank you again
    Best regards
    Yours
    Papi

Thank you again Pete
    just to show you where the actual 109 G-12 comes from
    Best regards
    Yours
    Papi

Members who have read this thread: 0